It seems a lot of reviewers say 1% or 5%. My point is I just feel like it may be higher... Just my 2 cents?
I keep my mouth shut about it because most people here are addicts hooked on "predictions" and it just sets off rounds of calling and calling and calling for them, which is sad because this isn't a review forum at all any more. It's addicts churning around looking for people who tell them what they want to hear, most of whom aren't developed psychics, and then people bitching about how unfulfillin
g it is to spend thousands of dollars on an obvious lost cause because they called "frauds and scammers" for the 2,857th time.
I'm not "sad and hopeful and looking for answers". I do a lot of work on myself but I have a couple of situations that I need guidance from people that are not involved in my day to day. I'm not filled with anxiety, calling often or repeatedly. Sometimes I need a second set of eyes. Last week I was getting insecure about actually pulling the trigger on a decision it took two weeks to make. Something just felt off.
I called someone I trust and asked if it was the right time. I got an instant yes. We went deeper and the problem was elsewhere. I changed things around a bit and went ahead with everything within a couple of hours. It went smoothly. I won't see the full results until Spring but I feel good about it. If I post the name, it's going to be all "yeah, but predictions???" instead of seeing that they got the situation and helped navigate me through it successfull
y.
Repeated calls for predictions are people being too afraid to exist and they need someone to tell them a happy story so they can feel secure for the next 48 hours. It's ridiculous. It's different when an actual psychic is reading the energy and tells you based upon the way things are going they think its likely that ____ and you can decide what to do (or not to do) and random things that are coming up are always fun to hear about. Everything isn't about an ex.