Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?

<< < (34/35) > >>

Chitowngirl:
I tried Scarlet Star, she was wrong unfortunate ly. Back in May she told me to, “give it a few weeks and the guy would approach me.” Didn’t happen. Wouldn’t read with her again; too generic of messages anyway.

PinkyD:

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on July 24, 2023, 08:19:08 AM ---I tried Scarlet Star, she was wrong unfortunate ly. Back in May she told me to, “give it a few weeks and the guy would approach me.” Didn’t happen. Wouldn’t read with her again; too generic of messages anyway.

--- End quote ---

I used to read with her back in 2018/2019. Ultimately wrong wrong wrong

janjil:

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 - P on June 05, 2022, 06:00:09 PM ---I highly recommend Danielle although she is super pricy all you need is 5 minutes with her but be prepared to hear the truth.

--- End quote ---

Hey! I was asked already, but is Danielle now Danielle Souls?
Could you send a link please 🙏🏻

Dawnlegacy:
Has anyone read with Jahben as of lately?

Lys:
Has anyone had a reading with Satie Readings ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version