Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
mayflower:
I would say Advisor Serena, Gemini Moon and JosephineLo veMedium. Both Serena and Gemini moon are psychic and they are good at reading aura and emotion. For Josephine she is good at interpretin g the tarot card precisely.
Wishful Thinker:
--- Quote from: mayflower on April 08, 2022, 10:43:42 AM ---I would say Advisor Serena, Gemini Moon and JosephineLo veMedium. Both Serena and Gemini moon are psychic and they are good at reading aura and emotion. For Josephine she is good at interpretin g the tarot card precisely.
--- End quote ---
Gemini Moon is da truth!! 😊 She’s amazing!
Anon:
Gemini Moon = Terrible waste of money. Spent time repeating the same sentence & said “I’m not a Clairvoyant that does predictions .” And charged me $10+ for saying 2 sentences without saying anything at all. Like WTF?!
Dreamescape23 - P:
I highly recommend Danielle although she is super pricy all you need is 5 minutes with her but be prepared to hear the truth.
MAgirl:
Has anyone read with Elise A. ? I just had a reading, it was so detailed, picked up stuff that I didn’t tell her, prediction is in alignment with a few other trusted advisors. Happy to hear others feedback.
https://www.purplegarden.co/psychics/5171-elise-a
Update: Her prediction for fall 2023 did not roll out.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version