Try being a guy that was dumped because your ex said: "When I am 80 and look back at my life. I don't think I will be happy with you." But you know two days prior you wanted a ring and everyone that saw you could see just how happy you were with me. She was also worried about her Biological clock. She just turned 30 earlier this year. I was looking at rings to propose to her this last summer. She had time with her biological clock because I wanted kids right away after our marriage which more likely would have been in 2019 if not maybe already happen this year. Now the current guy she is with. Her body language just looks completely closed off. I am not saying that to just sound good. I have had countless people see the same thing even my therapist. But yet she is still with that guy and I am waiting to see if the predictions happen in Jan. I always believe that her and I were meant to be together from the moment we started dating. I always said long before I talked to any psychic that we had a bond that I couldn't explain. Now all the psychics tell me that the bond is really strong and there still. So here is hoping she returns.
Wow your situation sounds very similar to mine. You sound like my ex talking haha! He keeps telling me my current guy isnt good for me and that he can treat me much much better and spoil me to all the luxuries of life. But the difference is that HE doesn't know what he's talking about and he'd just say anything to try to get me to change my mind and take his offer. You on the other hand actually sound like you and your ex had a genuine connection. ... (not saying me and my ex didn't either, but that DIED after I made the final decision of being done with him because of how much damage he had caused in my heart)
It's true that sometimes people have to go through some shit to realize what they had. I hope it's the case for your ex. It's true that us women do compare our current relationshi p to past...we always wanna make sure our current one is the BEST one we've ever had, or else we will miss our old relationshi p and almost forget the down sides. I do hope she realizes that connection she has with you.
haha I can assure you I am not your ex. Though maybe I wouldn't mind having his bank account for awhile. lol I actually don't think I could spoil my ex with luxuries but I know we would definitely live comfortably
. I just know that I will provide for her and my family. That is my utmost importance but I just don't see it with this guy in photos of them. It is just so weird and I feel like he just sees her more as a trophy. Again not the only one to say that and I have had countless tell me that. We did have a genuine connection and that is what hurts the most about it. I never in my life felt the way about someone as I do her. It was completely unreal. When she broke up with me, I wanted her back so bad. I was trying to figure everything out. Where did I go wrong? What can I do to fix and improve myself. I did a lot of self reflection because I wanted to be the best person I could be. I didn't want to make the same mistakes. It was tough to go through that process and I did it alone which made it even harder.
I am hoping she remembers as well. In fact a lot of what I got back from Shelly's reading was her remember all the good in our relationshi
p. Our relationshi
p wasn't bad. We argued on occasion but during that time I was truly happy. Her mom told me that was the happiest she ever was. Right now she is going on 6 months with this guy. So still short but there are so many things that I have heard about their relationshi
p that are red flags. I just hope what all the psychics say about her ending it right after the new year and reaching out happens. From there the road to reconciliat
ion is a few months out. Which is something I made sure to clear up with them when I talk to a psychic. Since contact and reconciliat
ion are two different things. I think once that first step occurs I will start to feel better about it.