Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

I think I understand why sometimes readings can change. (Myself as an example)

<< < (4/7) > >>

sawthelight:
I have to say though, I do think when a guy meets a girl he really wants to be with, he will put all the baggage/delaying tactics to the side and really pursue her.  I dated a guy once who just got out of a nasty divorce (like five months before) and he dated A LOT of women in between me and his ex, but when me and him started to date, he got serious with me quick..and I was with him for a while. 

Not all men are the same, but a guy that really loves or has good intentions for you won't leave you wondering for too long...he won't risk losing you.

That should have been my first clue that the first POI was no good for me, he had no issue walking away from me for long periods of time and not caring whether or not that would mean I would be gone for good.

icloud9:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on December 12, 2018, 12:17:19 PM ---I have to say though, I do think when a guy meets a girl he really wants to be with, he will put all the baggage/delaying tactics to the side and really pursue her.  I dated a guy once who just got out of a nasty divorce (like five months before) and he dated A LOT of women in between me and his ex, but when me and him started to date, he got serious with me quick..and I was with him for a while. 

Not all men are the same, but a guy that really loves or has good intentions for you won't leave you wondering for too long...he won't risk losing you.

That should have been my first clue that the first POI was no good for me, he had no issue walking away from me for long periods of time and not caring whether or not that would mean I would be gone for good.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I agree. The thing is that it's not that he completely ghosted me, he did let me know about these things he's dealing with and that he is super stressed... and that his ex is pissing him off lol.. and I told him to take his time.
We previously had a talk where we both let eachother know about our intentions for this relationshi p....And we sort of had that "Exclusivity" talk. He said he doesnt want to see anyone else, and I said the same thing. But we just haven't made it into an official relationshi p.

sawthelight:

--- Quote from: icloud9 on December 12, 2018, 12:23:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: sawthelight on December 12, 2018, 12:17:19 PM ---I have to say though, I do think when a guy meets a girl he really wants to be with, he will put all the baggage/delaying tactics to the side and really pursue her.  I dated a guy once who just got out of a nasty divorce (like five months before) and he dated A LOT of women in between me and his ex, but when me and him started to date, he got serious with me quick..and I was with him for a while. 

Not all men are the same, but a guy that really loves or has good intentions for you won't leave you wondering for too long...he won't risk losing you.

That should have been my first clue that the first POI was no good for me, he had no issue walking away from me for long periods of time and not caring whether or not that would mean I would be gone for good.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I agree. The thing is that it's not that he completely ghosted me, he did let me know about these things he's dealing with and that he is super stressed... and that his ex is pissing him off lol.. and I told him to take his time.
We previously had a talk where we both let eachother know about our intentions for this relationshi p....And we sort of had that "Exclusivity" talk. He said he doesnt want to see anyone else, and I said the same thing. But we just haven't made it into an official relationshi p.

--- End quote ---

Ah ok, well that's totally different, it's good he's being open and honest with you.  It's not good to rush into something when you are not ready (in his case) anyway.

ladya:
Everyone is different. A lot of women can put aside their emotional needs and be with someone who is in love with them and provides for them. To me this is exactly why the divorce rate is so high and people are unhappy. You go into it not happy and it just goes downhill from there. I don’t believe that either of the two people should love the other person more but I could never be with someone just because he loved me more than I did. To me that’s settling. In that case I rather be alone tbh. I’d be miserable and prob end up leaving eventually. I understand the whole biological clock but what you’re doing is the right thing. I’d do the same in your position. Just the way we’re wired. Marriage is a partnership 50/50 not 70/30 or 100/0

sparky:
Try being a guy that was dumped because your ex said:  "When I am 80 and look back at my life.  I don't think I will be happy with you."  But you know two days prior you wanted a ring and everyone that saw you could see just how happy you were with me.  She was also worried about her Biological clock.  She just turned 30 earlier this year.  I was looking at rings to propose to her this last summer.  She had time with her biological clock because I wanted kids right away after our marriage which more likely would have been in 2019 if not maybe already happen this year.  Now the current guy she is with.  Her body language just looks completely closed off.  I am not saying that to just sound good.  I have had countless people see the same thing even my therapist.  But yet she is still with that guy and I am waiting to see if the predictions happen in Jan.  I always believe that her and I were meant to be together from the moment we started dating.  I always said long before I talked to any psychic that we had a bond that I couldn't explain.  Now all the psychics tell me that the bond is really strong and there still.  So here is hoping she returns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version