Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Remote Seduction

<< < (2/5) > >>

star1:
Oh, it costs.

Jellybean:
@star1, I think Marinacy on SPS has a copy. She did upload the file a while ago for a member there

star1:

--- Quote from: Jellybean on December 10, 2018, 07:34:11 AM ---@star1, I think Marinacy on SPS has a copy. She did upload the file a while ago for a member there

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jellybean.

star1:

--- Quote from: FlutterShy on December 10, 2018, 08:02:50 AM ---There so much to explain...
It’s the same principle as Lannie Stevens meditation and books which are cheaper on amazon.
But I think this is a tool borrowed from law of attraction and the secret.
I think Agnes vivarelli on YouTube explains better the law of attraction. For me these are just tools borrowing from the principle “living from the end result” of what you want. I highly recommend checking Agnes Vivarelli stuff on there (there just a lot!) At the end of the day for any these ”meditation tools” to work you have to get clear with your baggage and issues, and how living from an anticipatio n state of mind aka getting psychic readings will get you more anticipatio n.

You feel it and then let it go... that’s pretty much the gist of it

And yes... some people consider this spell work without candles. I don’t for the reason mentioned above and I what I define as spellwork. But this seems to come up each time we mention a new law of attraction speaker, and is this spellwork? And what is spellwork definition? - for me it’s not taking away from their free will

--- End quote ---

Thank you for explaining, FlutterShy. Based on that, I don't think it could work for me, anyway. I struggle to let it go and have any faith in my situation, so I'm moving on and open to meeting someone else. I'm actually done and don't even fancy paying for one reading with any reader, I'm even considering dropping out of Cookie's queue. I was 25th last time I checked..

LAW1974:

--- Quote from: FlutterShy on December 10, 2018, 12:34:31 PM ---Lanie Stevens “make him burn with desire” is on amazon for $4 and has her interpretat ion version of how to do this. She has you get a red candle but...

The principle is the same:
-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love
-Feel it - like truly feel in every molecular imaginative cell level
-Then let it go- trust it is done

I mean... it seems too simple it’s like rip off. But really that’s it! And that’s all Wendi hypnosis does... but with yummy sleepy trance

--- End quote ---

So you’re only supposed to do this one time?  Not like every day?  And then wait for results? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version