Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
Remote Seduction
star1:
Honestly, Some of us believe in LOA and others don't, I've had my set of experiences that show things happen which are meant to and prove LOA doesn't work. Others claim on here that they have had experiences that LOA does.. I'm not even sure if there is a free will.
star1:
Ikr?
LAW1974:
UPDATE: I have been doing RS now for 2 weeks straight! I know this can take a couple of months to start working! There is sexual ones and ones where you are simply connecting with your emotions and just talking, whispering, holding hands...... What is beautiful is that I am starting to feel "emotional" when I do them! Who has done these and knows what Im talking about? They say it's like connecting thru the different chakras.... but in the beginning, it was different but now I can actually get into the meditation and really connect and I can feel it:).
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version