Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
Remote Seduction
LAW1974:
@moonstar - I tried it as well and did find some parts to be difficult to imagine and focus on. I think listening to the meditations are much easier.... And there are even some that you can do at bedtime that are more subconsciou s. Whether it works or not, I have learned so much through out the process...
I do believe in LOA but theres a lot more to it than simply "wanting" something and thinking about it. You have to make sure you are first letting go (this is the part that is somewhat hard for me to define, it's kind of subjective) -- it you are totally "let go" of an idea then you wouldnt be LOA'ing or desiring for it anymore... So I am struggling with that part. I do still have days with anxiety so I know I havent let go totally and therefore I dont think it will work, but the meditations help me relax and with time I am hoping can help me find a better me (whether that brings him back or not). I started reading Neville Goddard's information which is also interesting, he takes it a step further. You actually picture your life how you want it - this is much easier for me to do! In my evening meditation I try to use his concept to picture my future self how I see my life:)
LAW1974:
btw.. also, I started doing this just a few days ago... this is probably a total coincidence but yesterday i got texts from like every guy ive gone a date with in the past 2 weeks (random, some i havent heard from in like 5 days) -- I have NO DESIRE to tt or go out with any of them... GRRR... so is it working on the wrong guys? And now Im stressed b/c i ghosted them (and plan on NOT texting them back) and so is this going to bring me bad karma? I just am not really sure what to say to a guy I went out with once and IMO theres no connection?
star1:
--- Quote from: LAW1974 on December 11, 2018, 03:49:18 AM ---@moonstar - I tried it as well and did find some parts to be difficult to imagine and focus on. I think listening to the meditations are much easier.... And there are even some that you can do at bedtime that are more subconsciou s. Whether it works or not, I have learned so much through out the process...
I do believe in LOA but theres a lot more to it than simply "wanting" something and thinking about it. You have to make sure you are first letting go (this is the part that is somewhat hard for me to define, it's kind of subjective) -- it you are totally "let go" of an idea then you wouldnt be LOA'ing or desiring for it anymore... So I am struggling with that part. I do still have days with anxiety so I know I havent let go totally and therefore I dont think it will work, but the meditations help me relax and with time I am hoping can help me find a better me (whether that brings him back or not). I started reading Neville Goddard's information which is also interesting, he takes it a step further. You actually picture your life how you want it - this is much easier for me to do! In my evening meditation I try to use his concept to picture my future self how I see my life:)
--- End quote ---
I let go of guys, they never came back. I even let go of this guy for a period of time, he hasn't come back. I mean I let go, stopped having readings on him and was almost over him, having feelings for other guys. It varies for different people, I guess. Some people have better luck than others. Some of my friends get exes messaging them on and off, others don't. One friend had all of her exes contact her at the same time this summer, and one she isn't over I know. She's in denial, so I don't believe it is letting go, it's pure coincidence .. She loves him contacting her, lol.
LAW1974:
@star - my best friend has a "love of her life". (I personally dont know that i believe in soulmates - i think theres many ppl we are compatilble with) -- anyway -- they have been broke up officially for 3 years (hooked up since then but...) anyway - everytime she is dating someone new he literally comes back into her life - EVERY FREAKIN time, starts calling her! This time she has ignired him... We'll see what happens
star1:
--- Quote from: LAW1974 on December 11, 2018, 05:58:21 AM ---@star - my best friend has a "love of her life". (I personally dont know that i believe in soulmates - i think theres many ppl we are compatilble with) -- anyway -- they have been broke up officially for 3 years (hooked up since then but...) anyway - everytime she is dating someone new he literally comes back into her life - EVERY FREAKIN time, starts calling her! This time she has ignired him... We'll see what happens
--- End quote ---
I think that my ex (POI) was a soulmate because they are the ones who usually don't last in each others lives and you meet but it's not for longterm. We had a connection I just cannot explain that I've had before or since with any guy.. Weird feeling.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version