Lanie Stevens “make him burn with desire” is on amazon for $4 and has her interpretat ion version of how to do this. She has you get a red candle but...
The principle is the same:
-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love
-Feel it - like truly feel in every molecular imaginative cell level
-Then let it go- trust it is done
I mean... it seems too simple it’s like rip off. But really that’s it! And that’s all Wendi hypnosis does... but with yummy sleepy trance
So you’re only supposed to do this one time? Not like every day? And then wait for results?
I would try this, but I am so skeptical and pessimistic that I wouldn't be able to trust that "it's done". I can picture myself doing it and then going, "oh God it's not gonna work" and having a meltdown again. Lol. And it doesn't sound like spell casting, either, or anything forceful. It's asking his guide and communicati
ng with him. But I don't believe in LOA, and I am skeptical that the above would work. I did lots of other stuff advised in LOA and none of it worked, honestly.