Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Prediction for a New Love Partner
jhuskindle:
--- Quote from: pisceschild87 on January 01, 2019, 10:26:36 AM ---Tried and true? Who is tried and true?
Kasamba took my money for no reason and have not responded to my email telling them to give me a refund on the money they stole from me...
I like STARZ honestly.
--- End quote ---
Tried and true on this board Yona, kisha, Leanne, and a number of others scattered in the reviews that come up often. Yep kasamba sucks even for readers, they take a huge chunk of our change.
Try some storefront psychics with good reviews here.
tellmewhy:
I personally don't believe in reading about new people coming into your life unless it's general reading, anyone can tell you he has blue eye, tall, mixed, Italian, handsome, sexy and the entire 9 yards, I can make that prediction, if you want to know about future love, contact me, I'm also cheap, just 1.99 per min
star1:
--- Quote from: tellmewhy on January 01, 2019, 12:47:47 PM ---I personally don't believe in reading about new people coming into your life unless it's general reading, anyone can tell you he has blue eye, tall, mixed, Italian, handsome, sexy and the entire 9 yards, I can make that prediction, if you want to know about future love, contact me, I'm also cheap, just 1.99 per min
--- End quote ---
I agree 100%, I've been given description s of guys to come in that haven't happened. I personally find it more exciting finding out yourself and the whole dating and seeing how it goes etc.
Aaron0326:
Wow who was the psychic if you dont mind me asking?
Ninacy:
I haven't had much luck so far when I ask physics about a new love. They often pick up the next random guy I'll date even once and their physical or personality description s do not match what the reading said at all. I've had a few dates with guys that were not my types and I felt no real connection with them whatsoever and yet physics insisted that something good will happen with one of these guys. Some even picked up an ex in the past and described him to a T and assumed he would pop in my life too.
There was only one reader on Fiverr (IntuitiveBr i1) who has picked up in advance that I will date a couple of guys the past year that were not really my types. The rest just saw these random guys and assumed I will be in a serious relationshi p with them--hell no.
So just because physics predict a new love it doesn't mean it will be with someone special. Hell, this new guy may even be worse than your ex you used to ask physics about--or not your type at all. I haven't met many physics so far that can filter this out...
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version