Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Prediction for a New Love Partner

(1/5) > >>

crimsonheart:
Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well :)

While being on the board, I have noticed that most of us contact psychics so as to get insight predictions on an already existing POI/Partner. Sometimes that allows catfish psychics to fool us quite easily since the predictions are usually a Yes or a No. However, predicting a new love partner is something more difficult I believe. When I called psychics, that's what I was after...to know if there would be someone new.

Has a psychic predicted a new love partner for you and prediction came to pass? Share your experience! :)

LAW1974:

--- Quote from: crimsonheart on December 09, 2018, 01:40:34 AM ---Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well :)

While being on the board, I have noticed that most of us contact psychics so as to get insight predictions on an already existing POI/Partner. Sometimes that allows catfish psychics to fool us quite easily since the predictions are usually a Yes or a No. However, predicting a new love partner is something more difficult I believe. When I called psychics, that's what I was after...to know if there would be someone new.

Has a psychic predicted a new love partner for you and prediction came to pass? Share your experience! :)

--- End quote ---

Actually I dont ask about my ex...  on purpose.  I purposely go in and say I want a general love reading on my future.  I do this for 2 reasons.  1. Because I really am completely open to mtg a new guy and welcome that opportunity .  2. I dont want to give them any background info.

My ex is who comes up anyway.....  so new guy on the horizon for me!

ladya:
there was an amazing reader on keen that just randomly disappeared mid-2016 but she predicted when my ex would come back and predicted the age physical description and timing of my current partner. wish I knew what happened to her. there were a few others on keen that were able to predict it. off topic but it just reminded me of there was one advisor on keen who don't remember but I think she's gone too asked who is this individual and gave the name of my mom and it's not a common name at all lol. this was yearsssss ago but just remembered that. will never forget that lol.

Sparkle002:
Yes Yona, Indio(cp), Venus(cp), Cookie, Sherrilyn all correctly have. The most descriptive surprisingl y was Yona...seco nd Venus.

whskers:
Yeah Yona. She nailed it. Where the guy lives, the color of the building, how tall is the building. His change in career. All the travels we did together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version