Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Prediction for a New Love Partner

<< < (3/5) > >>

Jellybean:
Actually Kisha and Leanne saw the 'mysterious' man first during my first reading with them and as years went by they saw the current POI entering my life.


My last reading with Kisha was 2-3 weeks ago (can't remember), she still picked up on this 'mysterious' energy. I will update if it happens.

sparky:
I would say out of the about 20 or so psychics that have told me my ex is coming back.  Of those I would say almost half have said a new person would be coming into my life just before my ex would make contact with me.  Then I will get to choose. 

Kisha who I think has the most realistic prediction didn't see another person but did see my ex dating someone else right now.  Mattie had a similar prediction and timeframe as Kisha regarding my ex but she didn't see the third person and she mentioned this new person.  Even gave a name and hair description .  Most that seem to predict a new person for me are saying she is a nurse or works in that sort of field.  We will see what happens though.

crimsonheart:
Last month I have ordered an other email reading for Kisha. She has just refunded me and advised me that she couldn't connect :/

sparky:

--- Quote from: crimsonheart on December 10, 2018, 11:23:30 AM ---Last month I have ordered an other email reading for Kisha. She has just refunded me and advised me that she couldn't connect :/

--- End quote ---

From what I hear that can happen but try again in a couple months.

josh34:

--- Quote from: suzieQ on December 18, 2018, 12:52:12 PM ---I read with Hazel of Michele knight a few weeks ago. She told me that although my past poi was working his was back by Christmas and described the situation that a new love would enter in a week. Describing this connection that I thought she was feeding me a fairytale. Said it would happen immediately . 

We. I met a man, in a week of that reading. He is exactly like she said, he’s attentive. Books tables for dinner with thought, messages me good morning, asks me about me
And is so nice.  I honestly thought she was talking rubbish. But it’s happened.

--- End quote ---

That is so cool! How did you get a reading with her if you dont mind me asking? What else did she predict?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version