Author Topic: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba  (Read 15228 times)

Offline maroonlight

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 433
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 07:22:39 AM »
My mom once tried to work for a psychic hotline. This was somewhere between 20 and 30 years ago, but when she applied all they asked her was, "Can you read tarot cards?" She said she could and got the job. I highly doubt places that screen strictly test for psychic ability, but I've heard some things like they ask you to give a generic reading and that is basically saying things that could apply to a large number of people, and sounding convincing and being able to keep them on the phone.

Offline psychic girls

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 320
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I'm NOT a Psychic and I Set Up a Shop on kasamba
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 11:02:18 PM »
About a year ago I joined a psychic group on facebook where people could give free readings to others. Anyways after having multiple professiona l psychic readings i thought hey why not test my "psychic" skills out on other people with a throwaway account. I gave some readings and said some similar vague statements as some of the keen readers i had heard so many times on my own calls and people were eating it up. They were PMing me like crazy saying "wow you're the most accurate psychic i've ever seen" and " im in shock" after 3 weeks i shut it down it was exhausting after getting so many requests for readings. It felt kinda like i was on a power trip and maybe i could make money doing this.. but then it just got exhausting and i got sick of making stuff up lol. Plus something about it just felt morally wrong ....obvious ly. 

Long story short it really showed me how anyone with a great imagination and a way with words can make money being a psychic... Most of it i was just guessing vaguely or making common generalitie s and 75 percent of the time i got it right.. and after that experience i have been "sober" from calling psychics after fighting it for years. & that includes even the best rated psychics that are listed here. I cant believe in any of them anymore. It was really an  A HA moment for me
That what 99 percent of the psychics online do make stuff up and give stock line that will apply to anyone. If you are wrong with the outcome block them before they can give you a 1 star rating. Doing a job like this is 100 time worst then trying to get people to buy life insurance.