Author Topic: I think I understand why sometimes readings can change. (Myself as an example)  (Read 25229 times)

Offline HornetKick

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1960
  • Karma: +0/-0
With regards to free will and destiny, I think your previous post was quite good on how our decisions (even last minute) are destined. I've just had an instance within the last few days where I wanted to contact someone but didn't and left it and he wanted to contact me but he was feeling the same thoughts and told me he was thinking "what if she's not interested/she tells me to go away/ignores me", then he decided last minute to contact me and I was so glad he did message me because I really wanted to contact but not make the first move. So his decision was meant to be. That's why I don't believe my ex cares for me because he's had a very long time to contact me and he hasn't, lol. I believe that everything is meant to be. Every decision you make isn't coincidence, I firmly believe that everything is meant.

This is one thing I think you got wrong (jmo) is that EVERYTHING is meant. Life doesn't work on absolutes. It works within balancing. Some things are destiny, some are free will. Although everyone will absolutely die at some point in time, everyone doesn't die at the same time. Life's balancing act, has been revealed to me time and time again.

Offline star1

  • New Members
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 945
  • Karma: +0/-0
With regards to free will and destiny, I think your previous post was quite good on how our decisions (even last minute) are destined. I've just had an instance within the last few days where I wanted to contact someone but didn't and left it and he wanted to contact me but he was feeling the same thoughts and told me he was thinking "what if she's not interested/she tells me to go away/ignores me", then he decided last minute to contact me and I was so glad he did message me because I really wanted to contact but not make the first move. So his decision was meant to be. That's why I don't believe my ex cares for me because he's had a very long time to contact me and he hasn't, lol. I believe that everything is meant to be. Every decision you make isn't coincidence, I firmly believe that everything is meant.

This is one thing I think you got wrong (jmo) is that EVERYTHING is meant. Life doesn't work on absolutes. It works within balancing. Some things are destiny, some are free will. Although everyone will absolutely die at some point in time, everyone doesn't die at the same time. Life's balancing act, has been revealed to me time and time again.

Fair enough, but I don't think I got it wrong, I just think you have a different opinion to me which is fine. But personally I believe everything good and bad happens for a reason. Shitty things have happened to me and I've cried "why?", then looked back and realised better things have come in.