Author Topic: My Psychic Experiences  (Read 66069 times)

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 11:17:37 AM »
If it helps Mattie was way off for me in regards to my poi. So dissapointe d as I thought she was supposed to be on of the best

One that works really well for one person might not for another.  No matter how many correct predictions they get for that person they may only get 1 if you are lucky for you.  Just need to find that one for you.

When I wrote that last update about a month ago; somethings have changed.  I really need to write down a bunch of stuff to summarize all my readings from when I started.  BUT....  I noticed something in the last month and I am not entirely sure yet if what is going on are my predictions .  That is why I need to do a good update here.  What I will say is that somethings that were predicted last fall might be starting to come to pass.  I am not entirely sure at this point and playing things by ear.  But if that happens it could mean that Mattie and Kisha along with a bunch of others could be right but their timing was off.  Because of this I am holding off on a full update until I truly get everything figured out but I will post a summarizati on before then.  Just need to find the time to do it :)

josh34

  • Guest
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 11:54:16 AM »
If it helps Mattie was way off for me in regards to my poi. So dissapointe d as I thought she was supposed to be on of the best

One that works really well for one person might not for another.  No matter how many correct predictions they get for that person they may only get 1 if you are lucky for you.  Just need to find that one for you.

When I wrote that last update about a month ago; somethings have changed.  I really need to write down a bunch of stuff to summarize all my readings from when I started.  BUT....  I noticed something in the last month and I am not entirely sure yet if what is going on are my predictions .  That is why I need to do a good update here.  What I will say is that somethings that were predicted last fall might be starting to come to pass.  I am not entirely sure at this point and playing things by ear.  But if that happens it could mean that Mattie and Kisha along with a bunch of others could be right but their timing was off.  Because of this I am holding off on a full update until I truly get everything figured out but I will post a summarizati on before then.  Just need to find the time to do it :)
Gives me hope! Sparky, sending you all the happiness and positivity! :)

Offline Lyssa

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2019, 07:43:37 AM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed. 

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2019, 09:40:08 AM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2019, 10:43:05 AM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.

I know!  lol  I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update.  As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there.  Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work.  So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2019, 11:31:42 AM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.

I know!  lol  I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update.  As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there.  Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work.  So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.

I had to give you a hard time lol. Yes a comprehensi ve report is best im just starting to go through all of mine ugh

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2019, 01:33:16 PM »
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.

I know!  lol  I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update.  As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there.  Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work.  So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.

I had to give you a hard time lol. Yes a comprehensi ve report is best im just starting to go through all of mine ugh

I knew you were giving me a hard time.  The funny thing is I was just thinking about this and when did I say I was going to do an update.  Just goes to show how busy I have been because I didn't think it was that long ago. 

Offline Cteebaby1

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 231
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2019, 04:19:30 PM »
I’m going to assume nothing happened

Offline Heidimary

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2019, 10:47:26 PM »
I’m going to assume nothing happened

Im going to be optimistic and assume the oppisite(:

Same ^^^

Offline Girly1998

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 282
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »
I think the suspense is quite rude   :o

Offline Girly1998

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 282
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2019, 07:32:31 PM »
I think the suspense is quite rude   :o

I don't think so. Maybe hes busy? You never know what's going on in someone's life.

It was only a joke

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2019, 08:53:27 AM »
Alright so here is my current update.  Going to make it as short as possible.

So far nothing has happened with my POI and I.  We still remain out of communicati on but we have bumped into each other on the road.  Basically just driving by each other or in the lane next to one another at a stop light.  That is about the most contact I had with her.  Mattie did predict the status change for my POI.  Now that could have been the engagement or the wedding.  I guess you could choose your pick on that one even though after the engagement I did talk to Mattie again she didn't see my POI going through with the marriage.  As for the prediction of communicati on and apology from my ex, that hasn't happened.  I was going to write Mattie off on my POI prediction but something has been happening lately.  Mattie did say I would meet someone new that is in the medical field.  That this person would have dark hair and a couple of kids.  That I would only see them casually.  Well I can tell you that there isn't just one but four that meet that description .  Three of them have kids and one does not.  The one with out also has blonde hair but they all work in the medical field.  Also I only see myself dating any of them casually.  As of right now things are going really slow with them and I would say it is definitely just very casual.  Nothing real exciting there.  But it has me wondering if maybe her timeline for reconciling with my POI is off?  Since she did say I would meet this new person first before my POI would reach out.  I didn't meet them until May.  So it could be possible that Mattie did see things but that her timeline could be off.  As of right now for the prediction I am just going to sweep it under the wrong and see what happens.

As for Kisha's predictions, she also saw us reconciling and her relationshi p with who my POI is now married to would end.  That was supposed to happen during the winter with us reconciling in the warmer months.  Though Kisha saw that I would have another option in the summer.  So it is possible that Kisha was seeing one of these four new girls I am speaking with when seeing that other option.  As for her predictions with my POI.  It is possible that could be easily off a year.  Time will tell but as of right now the only thing correct has been this possible new option.  Everything else she got was in the past.

Talked to Abundant Visions on Feb 10th 2019.  She did a tarot reading and saw that my POI would reach out and make contact and that there would be forgiveness .  That it was possible for that to happen before the marriage.  She was getting a 5 that was supposed to postpone the marriage but as they are married not sure on that.  She also mentioned that the forgiveness will lead to reconciling but the first contact is for that forgiveness not to reconcile.  That it would take time to reconcile.  So really with that prediction not really sure what to make of it.

From Shelly I still get markers that she gave me months ago still occurring.  So if you go with being in the energy space that is good but sucks it is dragging out so long.

I did talk to Effie once back last fall and her prediction was that I would get back with my ex but her prediction wasn't until August 2019 that we would start to communicate .  So is it possible that maybe she might nail the timeline of that better than others.  We will see but I am not going to hold out anything for August.

I want to mention that one of the first readers that I read with Sandra Logan got more things right outside of love.  I talked to her Nov 2018.  She accurately predicted when I would buy a house and move into it.  That did happen this last April.  She told me to be watch my car tires this winter as I will get stranded.  Well that hasn't happened but I am thinking I am getting what she saw occurring now as I do need new tires on my car and I have been watching them a lot more lately because they could easily get a flat at the stage they are in.  Another thing she predicted was I would receive contact from a brother that I haven't talked to in a long time.  I actually think this is my niece's fiancé that has been trying to contact me.  As for the POI all she said was she saw a chance of us reconciling after the new year.  Which obviously hasn't happened.  So I think she got more things right outside of love but I wanted to mention those others.

As for all the other readers.  I am just going to say they are wrong since their timelines have passed considerabl y.  QoC18 and Indio did say we wouldn't get back together so far they are right on that.  But with QoC18 really only seeing about 6 months out it is possible we do get back together in the future. 

Another thing I want to add is I am not even sure I want to be back with my POI.  I struggle with this daily.  At times I am completely disgusted by her and I don't want her back.  At other times I do miss her a lot.  I really have no clue what will happen if she does reach out someday.  As for her current marriage.  I do not feel it will last personally.  Since she only dated the guy for 6 months and married him at 9 months.  Statistical ly it is against her and I just have a gut feeling it won't last.  I'm glad that I haven't had a reading since Feb/March.  Can't remember the exact date since it has been so long. lol  So I have that really going for me.

So that is the short of it.  If I was to talk to any psychics again it would be Mattie, Kisha, and Sandra Logan.  Just because I feel that they have been the most accurate overall.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 08:56:22 AM by sparky »

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2019, 07:53:17 PM »
QofC is accurate just not a long term seer. I am wondering how far out some of them see and if these things will happen a year or two later like Yona. I agree with you Sparky if someone walks away from me and marries someone else I don't think I could or would go back. That is just too hard to get past. Good luck with the new love interests!

Offline Caroline10

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 182
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: My Psychic Experiences
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2019, 03:00:12 PM »
QOC and Irish Donna have seemed to be pretty accurate for me regarding the POI, and both saw that his relationshi p won't last. I don't know which way things will go there, but I do know that he brought confusion, pain, and heartache into my life. He really wasn't all that good to me. He sent me texts meant for other women, he always had something going on.
When he was married, he cheated on his wife at least 4 times that I know of and he was the smoothest liar I've ever seen.
If POI's gf stays with him, not entirely sure she'll be happy. He may try to be loyal for awhile, but past experience (and according to QOC, Stephanie's Guided Tarot, and Arriana) he won't be. QOC said there were so many women around him and in the end, he's not a one-woman man. I think she's right...