Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
My Psychic Experiences
sparky:
--- Quote from: maggs30 on July 18, 2019, 09:40:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on June 26, 2019, 07:43:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lyssa on June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM ---Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:
--- End quote ---
Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?
I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
I know! lol I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update. As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there. Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work. So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.
maggs30:
--- Quote from: sparky on July 18, 2019, 10:43:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: maggs30 on July 18, 2019, 09:40:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on June 26, 2019, 07:43:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lyssa on June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM ---Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:
--- End quote ---
Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?
I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
I know! lol I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update. As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there. Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work. So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.
--- End quote ---
I had to give you a hard time lol. Yes a comprehensi ve report is best im just starting to go through all of mine ugh
sparky:
--- Quote from: maggs30 on July 18, 2019, 11:31:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on July 18, 2019, 10:43:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: maggs30 on July 18, 2019, 09:40:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on June 26, 2019, 07:43:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lyssa on June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM ---Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:
--- End quote ---
Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?
I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
I know! lol I just haven't had the time to go back through all my notes and double check everything to make a good comprehensi ve update. As I figure a comprehensi ve update is better than just small pieces here and there. Funny thing is I am actually rarely on my PC at home and only really check this site quick while at work. So with that has made it difficult to even write something out since all my notes are also at home.
--- End quote ---
I had to give you a hard time lol. Yes a comprehensi ve report is best im just starting to go through all of mine ugh
--- End quote ---
I knew you were giving me a hard time. The funny thing is I was just thinking about this and when did I say I was going to do an update. Just goes to show how busy I have been because I didn't think it was that long ago.
Cteebaby1:
I’m going to assume nothing happened
Heidimary:
--- Quote from: Josh34 on July 21, 2019, 10:43:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on July 21, 2019, 04:19:30 PM ---I’m going to assume nothing happened
--- End quote ---
Im going to be optimistic and assume the oppisite(:
--- End quote ---
Same ^^^
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version