Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

My Psychic Experiences

<< < (10/17) > >>

sparky:

--- Quote from: Rinny121182 on June 09, 2019, 09:32:05 PM ---If it helps Mattie was way off for me in regards to my poi. So dissapointe d as I thought she was supposed to be on of the best

--- End quote ---

One that works really well for one person might not for another.  No matter how many correct predictions they get for that person they may only get 1 if you are lucky for you.  Just need to find that one for you.

When I wrote that last update about a month ago; somethings have changed.  I really need to write down a bunch of stuff to summarize all my readings from when I started.  BUT....  I noticed something in the last month and I am not entirely sure yet if what is going on are my predictions .  That is why I need to do a good update here.  What I will say is that somethings that were predicted last fall might be starting to come to pass.  I am not entirely sure at this point and playing things by ear.  But if that happens it could mean that Mattie and Kisha along with a bunch of others could be right but their timing was off.  Because of this I am holding off on a full update until I truly get everything figured out but I will post a summarizati on before then.  Just need to find the time to do it :)

josh34:

--- Quote from: sparky on June 10, 2019, 11:17:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rinny121182 on June 09, 2019, 09:32:05 PM ---If it helps Mattie was way off for me in regards to my poi. So dissapointe d as I thought she was supposed to be on of the best

--- End quote ---

One that works really well for one person might not for another.  No matter how many correct predictions they get for that person they may only get 1 if you are lucky for you.  Just need to find that one for you.

When I wrote that last update about a month ago; somethings have changed.  I really need to write down a bunch of stuff to summarize all my readings from when I started.  BUT....  I noticed something in the last month and I am not entirely sure yet if what is going on are my predictions .  That is why I need to do a good update here.  What I will say is that somethings that were predicted last fall might be starting to come to pass.  I am not entirely sure at this point and playing things by ear.  But if that happens it could mean that Mattie and Kisha along with a bunch of others could be right but their timing was off.  Because of this I am holding off on a full update until I truly get everything figured out but I will post a summarizati on before then.  Just need to find the time to do it :)

--- End quote ---
Gives me hope! Sparky, sending you all the happiness and positivity! :)

Lyssa:
Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

sparky:

--- Quote from: Lyssa on June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM ---Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

--- End quote ---

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed. 

maggs30:

--- Quote from: sparky on June 26, 2019, 07:43:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lyssa on June 25, 2019, 01:44:54 PM ---Any updates yet?! Would love to hear how stuff is going(:

--- End quote ---

Sparky you timing is as bad as our psychics timing lmao any updates?

I will try to get a summarized update sometime this weekend to bring everything back up to speed.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version