Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

My Psychic Experiences

<< < (9/17) > >>

flora0250:

--- Quote from: sparky on December 25, 2018, 02:00:26 PM ---Well I want to say that my readings were wrong.  Out of the about 30 that I have talked to that said my ex was coming back I cannot see that happening at all.  Only really 3 predicted she wasn't and that was QoC, Trinity and Betty.  Though Betty I was really 50/50 on what her actual prediction was.  So that means Mattie, Kisha, Effie and all the other top ones I have talked to that said my ex was coming back in the first part of January.  I don't see happening.  Why do I think that?  Well my ex just happened to get engaged to the guy she has been only seeing for the last 6 months.  They will be married no later by the end of next year.  So you can see that is pretty much the nail in the coffin on her not coming back.  I had a gut feeling back in August that she would either be broken up with this guy or engaged by the end of the year.  Looks like the engaged won even though I still had a gut feeling that she would reach out to me too.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe there is some hope that this won't fully happen.  Mattie told me there would be a status change with her and to not worry about it.  I thought it was because of a profile picture but maybe this engagement could be what she meant.  Either way I really don't see any predictions that she would reach out in January with us reconciling happening in the spring at all happening.

--- End quote ---

I’m so sorry to read this... ugh. I hope that it turns out that maybe the status change Mattie was referring to was the engagement you’re seeing ... just wanted to pass on some good vibes your way.

star1:

--- Quote from: sparky on December 25, 2018, 02:00:26 PM ---Well I want to say that my readings were wrong.  Out of the about 30 that I have talked to that said my ex was coming back I cannot see that happening at all.  Only really 3 predicted she wasn't and that was QoC, Trinity and Betty.  Though Betty I was really 50/50 on what her actual prediction was.  So that means Mattie, Kisha, Effie and all the other top ones I have talked to that said my ex was coming back in the first part of January.  I don't see happening.  Why do I think that?  Well my ex just happened to get engaged to the guy she has been only seeing for the last 6 months.  They will be married no later by the end of next year.  So you can see that is pretty much the nail in the coffin on her not coming back.  I had a gut feeling back in August that she would either be broken up with this guy or engaged by the end of the year.  Looks like the engaged won even though I still had a gut feeling that she would reach out to me too.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe there is some hope that this won't fully happen.  Mattie told me there would be a status change with her and to not worry about it.  I thought it was because of a profile picture but maybe this engagement could be what she meant.  Either way I really don't see any predictions that she would reach out in January with us reconciling happening in the spring at all happening.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, Sparky that you had to hear this, especially on Christmas day.

sparky:

--- Quote from: flora0250 on December 25, 2018, 02:10:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on December 25, 2018, 02:00:26 PM ---Well I want to say that my readings were wrong.  Out of the about 30 that I have talked to that said my ex was coming back I cannot see that happening at all.  Only really 3 predicted she wasn't and that was QoC, Trinity and Betty.  Though Betty I was really 50/50 on what her actual prediction was.  So that means Mattie, Kisha, Effie and all the other top ones I have talked to that said my ex was coming back in the first part of January.  I don't see happening.  Why do I think that?  Well my ex just happened to get engaged to the guy she has been only seeing for the last 6 months.  They will be married no later by the end of next year.  So you can see that is pretty much the nail in the coffin on her not coming back.  I had a gut feeling back in August that she would either be broken up with this guy or engaged by the end of the year.  Looks like the engaged won even though I still had a gut feeling that she would reach out to me too.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe there is some hope that this won't fully happen.  Mattie told me there would be a status change with her and to not worry about it.  I thought it was because of a profile picture but maybe this engagement could be what she meant.  Either way I really don't see any predictions that she would reach out in January with us reconciling happening in the spring at all happening.

--- End quote ---

I’m so sorry to read this... ugh. I hope that it turns out that maybe the status change Mattie was referring to was the engagement you’re seeing ... just wanted to pass on some good vibes your way.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Flora!  I was wondering that as well.  I know there is a lot of pressure with my ex since her younger brother and two of her friends just got engaged in the last month.  So maybe that is part of the reason.  But either way I just can't see the predictions happening.  Now I can be completely wrong and it could be that with the pressure to get married quick because of the recent friend engagements that the spur of the moment had her say yes.  I have heard of stranger things happening.

sparky:
Well it is a new year. For myself the first half of the year will be interesting . Will my predictions happen?  I do have some hope because I have a gut intuition they will. Even with how bleak it may seem. But I think one thing I am going to be trying do is really just not come around here much. Not because I don’t like hearing about all your stories or being supportive. More so I think it is bad for myself to come here and remind myself why I got the readings in the first place. I think by doing some time away will actually help my situation as well since I won’t be constantly thinking about it when logging in here. Kind of letting go so to speak. As time passes and if there are any major updates. I will be sure to post here and let you all know. In the mean time if you want to chat with me you can always DM me and I will get a email notificatio n on that. Just don’t expect a quick response.

I wish you all good luck!

sparky:
So I have really been away from this site for awhile but I do come in and lurk for a bit to read up on how everyone is doing.  It is getting closer to when I will provide a full update on all my predictions but I want to give in about another month.

I just want to say that life happens no matter what is predicted and we just need to enjoy it the best we can.  Even in those moments that cause us immense pain and heartache.  Try and even enjoy those moments because they are doing something for you.  If that pain is caused from a love one passing.  It did cause you to remember all the positive things that happened with that person.  All the great things about them and their passing was that reminder of those great things that you probably took for granted.

If someone broke up with you.  Remember that they left you and you are an amazing person.  That they chose to leave the great person that you are and not you leaving them.  Remember the good times but also try to press on in life.  As time goes on they may come back but if not someone will come to you.  They will see how great of a person you are.  The pain caused from the break up was a good thing by letting you reflect and see the good in you.  Also to bring that awesome person in your life that will see that good.  So even though it hurts there is something good to come of it and try to think of that instead of the bad.

I hope that as we progress into summer that everyone starts to warm their hearts from the summer sunshine.  To always have a smile and look out for one another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version