Author Topic: THE END  (Read 504162 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2019, 12:49:30 PM »
I’m number 14 in cookies line!

Hope I get to talk to her soon!

I hope you have a good experience - make sure to do at least 20 mins with her  :)
[/quote
Thank you ! Yes I’m going to try haha

Offline SomethingBetter

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • Karma: +7/-2
Re: THE END
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2019, 01:35:40 PM »
Yes, I would definitely see what Cookie sees in your next reading. Maybe guy 4 will be around through the summer in some capacity and then be gone because of his communicati on style and inconsisten cy. Who knows?

I just had her give me the, “just cause I don’t see it now doesn’t it mean it couldn’t happen later.” Then she proceeded to tell me how I can make it happen but I still won’t be happy completely. Thanks? Lol

I was also told by both Cookie and Kisha since the winter this person will be around for 1-2 years if I let him. Cookie specificall y called that one. 🙄


Totally let us know what she says in your next reading. She has been uncannily right for you.

Yes soooo true!

I would say I'm on and off...somet imes I hold on to predictions and other times I let go. However, when I let go I seem to do it naturally rather than forcing myself lol. But Ive also noticed that whether I let go or not, things still happen. (I know most ppl would say when they let go things happen,  but maybe because the haze goes away? IDK) I do know Im one of the abnormal ppl on this forum that constantly has predictions happen for me (positive or negative)!


Yeah Im not a "Mattite" myself at all but both readings yes came true for me...I had one in Dec 2018 and then the recent one this year.

So I have a reading with Kisha tomorrow and Im #4 in Cookie's queue so after this I reallllly want to take a break.

I mean Cookie said 3 times she did not see a relationshi p with POI#4, but still gave adequate details about what was or would be going on (some of it was wrong but hey) but at the moment Im not having a good feeling about the situation because the communicati on is a problem for me. Cookie said I would see where this is all headed by the end of the summer. First off, 1) I could not comprehend why I would continue dealing with this person until then and 2) I said Cookie, you SAID I wouldnt be in a relationshi p so why the heck would I continue?

She said "just because im not seeing it now doesnt mean it wont happen" she said "im just seeing that you are getting to know him, i see you getting to know him so i dont see a relationshi p right now, but by the end of the summer you should know where you stand. She said even though he could talk about being in a relationshi p, he could be inconsistan t and the obstacle is travleing and communicati on"

And here we are...yet she also says he is very attracted to me, she sees that he is into me more than i am into him and wants to find the right person to be with. So idk, maybe Ill get more clarity in a couple of days. At this point Im ready to give up and move on. Again I dont see how she saw me dealing with him through the Summer - BUTTTTT here are the following things she said to me that I thought was impossible to happen

1) You're going to meet a married man , a man connected to a woman (Jan 2018) - I was like I hope Im not dealing with a married man, guess what I met him 3 months later who is POI#1. POI#1 wasnt technically married - he had a ceremony but didnt file the paperwork and his BM was living at his house at the time I met him. SPOOKY as hell. She told me he was trying to move her out and that did happen as well. So yep the impossible happened as predicted. Multiple readers predicted him as well.

2) She said about my POI#1 - 'You and him could go on for 2 years" - well guess what - he is still around. MULTIPLE READERS said he will be IN MY LIFE for a while...Ven us said "for years and years and years up and down and in many different ways"  Delores said "GIRL HE IS IN YOUR LIFE" and Cookie mentioned that he is going to be around for a while

3) Cookie mentioned about my POI#2 that he was not going to be around long term - she said (5-11 weeks or May to November you are going to tell about him) well in exactly 5-6 weeks I let that little boy go. Indio, QoC and Venus also didnt see him around for a while.

So while Im in disbelief that I would continue with POI#4 at this point, it seems like we are going to continue - but then again Ill see what she says in her next reading.

Again I typically have synchronici ty with most of my readers but its off this time - even with 2 more reads with Indio she is seeing more of a positive outlook vs her first reading - which is specificall y where I am the one coming up as the negative person (and interesting ly enough I am coming up that way in all my reads including Cookie (where I am skeptical) but it all has to do with communicati on.)

All my readers say from his said its pretty much Positive and a GO - but I cant see how with inconsistan t communicati on

Girl you cracked me up by calling Cookie the Joker that can trump everyone because it’s true. I mean more often than not if she sees it, it is what it is.

I remember you saying before you had already gone amicably your separate ways with #1 so I thought maybe Cookie fluffed the reading a bit by mentioning the drive-bys and him noticing your weight loss, but nope. (Btw you lost a good amount of weight, that’s fab!)

I am still in awe of what she sees. Not everyone connects but when she does with you, she really does. It’s great to be that fortunate, and the fact that she doesn’t pull any punches. As I mentioned back in the day Cookie would tell everyone they would wind up with their POI (hate that term) lol, and of course none of us vets did. She’s different now.

She read the filth out of me the other day about selling my self short, wasting my time forcing a love and trying to fix someone, I mean there is more that I would share in PM, but it was like talking to my grandma. She said what she said and that was it. I admire and have a new appreciatio n for Cookie because of that.

I’m detaching from my situation now, but there is still a part of me that’s saying to wait for it, when I’m not expecting it a big Cookie aha moment will happen. Actually she and Yona predicted something very specific for me that Cookie “sees” and Yona saw in her crystal ball. My jaw will drop when/if it happens and Cookie told me I won’t even be expecting it.

It just leaves me in awe how right she has been for you. I have no desire to read with Mattie.

Indio did pick up on something no one else did which I found l even though I think she gave me a few stock lines but she was nice.

Btw, do you let go of your readings? Reason I’m asking is I had partly (like 75%) let go after reading with Cookie in Feb and things happened as she said on time. This time I am having days where I just want things to happen for entertainme nt purposes, sometimes I still care 💁🏻. But really I am trying to let go.

Some people have things happen whether they strangle the predictions or just live life. How do you operate?

More updates lol - this is just...inte resting.

So guess what? POI #1 pops back up...Mattie and Cookie saw this. Cookie said he is not out of my life, he is a revolving door, he will leave then come back around. She has been predicting since my second reading with her about in (May 2018) that he is going to notice I lost weight and will get jealous. SINCE MAY 2018! In Dec 2018 she saw clearly what weight I would get to (exactly 160 lbs).

Cookie said POI#1 would do drive bys or could say he is in the area and pop up. He used to do this alot last year. In my mind Ive ended it with him, but also I believe we are friendly. There was no bad ending.

So yeah, POI JUST POPPED up at my house today (well he called and said he was in the area. He lives 15 mins away from me so no biggie I guess) anyway...

He said "WOW you've LOST WEIGHT"....mind you Ive lost this weight a while ago and he just now noticed. I was wondering if he noticed at one point, only because Cookie mentioned it.


So anyway back to my concern - my focus is on POI#4 as I am really interested in him. BUTTTTT my dream team readers are in a bit of a difference! There is synchronici ty with everyone EXCEPT COOKIE.

Now the one thing I love about them is that these folks KEEP IT REAAAALLLY REAL with me ..no fairytales. Super real. All readers could tell me how things would go, what was happening and what the issues were, 3rd parties (even Kisha!) ...and most of the guys I dated they were allll right on (for the few I called about). They were able to see some positive progression but also the negative stuff too, which most of it happened with whomever I called about. So...here is what I have for POI#4:


-Yona - only picked up on a specific prediction with him
-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - Very positive on how the guy feels about me and wants to move forward, but negative outcome because of me.
-Delores - CP - Very positive.<-She is typically negative btw
-Queen of Cups - Positive
-Kisha (Aries Intuition) - Positive based on her prediction from April (I have another reading now that he is here to determine)
-Venus - Positive
-Celeste - Surprisingl y positive - like the most positive reading I got on a guy! <-She is typically negative btw

-Tajah - forgot to note the reading and can barely remember it
-Golden Dawn Tarot - havent read about him
-Leanne Halyburton - havent read about him (she did predict him into existence from Oct 2018 reading)

Mind you, NONE of these readers have given me fairytales or BS (well Indio may be a little fluffy) but..for the most part I havent had so many positives from them...the other interesting synchronist ic thing is that they see MEEEE as the NEGATIVE person LOL and see my POI as the positive person wanting this! I was like wow...I also have to give props to User5942 for her reading!! Like wow and even that reading was in line with everyone else....The reason Im coming up as the skeptical negative person is because of COMMUNICATI ON - his communicati on sucks man. Indio, Cookie and said this would be an issue, and Indio said this could be the reason I end it (in my first reading about him - she saw him wanting this, but I am the one to fall back). So essentially both Indio and Cookie did see that it wouldnt go long term, where Indio specificall y said it was because of me...becaus e the guy wants this. Now in reality it is very hard for me to believe a guy wants this when he is inconsistan t with communicati on. So if my team is all wrong, that will definitely be a first! But I wont be heartbroken over them being wrong (even though it would be pretty major) but oh well. COOKIE did say that he is looking for the right person and has been looking for love in the wrong places, so he is looking to settle. So Cookie is in line with everyone with that aspect.

This is the first that all readers say this guy wants something like a relationshi p/future/etc (no they didnt say that they see me in a relationshi p) but its like the first time a guy Ive called about wannnnts something serious (at least based on what they picked up).

BUT then there is COOKIE.  She flat out does not see a relationshi p with him.
Its messing with my head! LOL Because I KNOW Cookie is like the Joker card and can possibly trump all of the readers.... ugh
If Kisha gives a negative in my reading on Monday, Im gonna have to chalk it up.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »
Thanks Oracle lady LOL!

She told me at one point for my POI #1 "It will get to the point he will realize what he missed out on and you wont want him anymore"

LOL - yeah I dont want him in that capacity anymore but oh well...he probably just would miss out on the sex (Im guessing most men would after you have moved on)

Yes, I would definitely see what Cookie sees in your next reading. Maybe guy 4 will be around through the summer in some capacity and then be gone because of his communicati on style and inconsisten cy. Who knows?

I just had her give me the, “just cause I don’t see it now doesn’t it mean it couldn’t happen later.” Then she proceeded to tell me how I can make it happen but I still won’t be happy completely. Thanks? Lol

I was also told by both Cookie and Kisha since the winter this person will be around for 1-2 years if I let him. Cookie specificall y called that one. 🙄


Totally let us know what she says in your next reading. She has been uncannily right for you.

Yes soooo true!

I would say I'm on and off...somet imes I hold on to predictions and other times I let go. However, when I let go I seem to do it naturally rather than forcing myself lol. But Ive also noticed that whether I let go or not, things still happen. (I know most ppl would say when they let go things happen,  but maybe because the haze goes away? IDK) I do know Im one of the abnormal ppl on this forum that constantly has predictions happen for me (positive or negative)!


Yeah Im not a "Mattite" myself at all but both readings yes came true for me...I had one in Dec 2018 and then the recent one this year.

So I have a reading with Kisha tomorrow and Im #4 in Cookie's queue so after this I reallllly want to take a break.

I mean Cookie said 3 times she did not see a relationshi p with POI#4, but still gave adequate details about what was or would be going on (some of it was wrong but hey) but at the moment Im not having a good feeling about the situation because the communicati on is a problem for me. Cookie said I would see where this is all headed by the end of the summer. First off, 1) I could not comprehend why I would continue dealing with this person until then and 2) I said Cookie, you SAID I wouldnt be in a relationshi p so why the heck would I continue?

She said "just because im not seeing it now doesnt mean it wont happen" she said "im just seeing that you are getting to know him, i see you getting to know him so i dont see a relationshi p right now, but by the end of the summer you should know where you stand. She said even though he could talk about being in a relationshi p, he could be inconsistan t and the obstacle is travleing and communicati on"

And here we are...yet she also says he is very attracted to me, she sees that he is into me more than i am into him and wants to find the right person to be with. So idk, maybe Ill get more clarity in a couple of days. At this point Im ready to give up and move on. Again I dont see how she saw me dealing with him through the Summer - BUTTTTT here are the following things she said to me that I thought was impossible to happen

1) You're going to meet a married man , a man connected to a woman (Jan 2018) - I was like I hope Im not dealing with a married man, guess what I met him 3 months later who is POI#1. POI#1 wasnt technically married - he had a ceremony but didnt file the paperwork and his BM was living at his house at the time I met him. SPOOKY as hell. She told me he was trying to move her out and that did happen as well. So yep the impossible happened as predicted. Multiple readers predicted him as well.

2) She said about my POI#1 - 'You and him could go on for 2 years" - well guess what - he is still around. MULTIPLE READERS said he will be IN MY LIFE for a while...Ven us said "for years and years and years up and down and in many different ways"  Delores said "GIRL HE IS IN YOUR LIFE" and Cookie mentioned that he is going to be around for a while

3) Cookie mentioned about my POI#2 that he was not going to be around long term - she said (5-11 weeks or May to November you are going to tell about him) well in exactly 5-6 weeks I let that little boy go. Indio, QoC and Venus also didnt see him around for a while.

So while Im in disbelief that I would continue with POI#4 at this point, it seems like we are going to continue - but then again Ill see what she says in her next reading.

Again I typically have synchronici ty with most of my readers but its off this time - even with 2 more reads with Indio she is seeing more of a positive outlook vs her first reading - which is specificall y where I am the one coming up as the negative person (and interesting ly enough I am coming up that way in all my reads including Cookie (where I am skeptical) but it all has to do with communicati on.)

All my readers say from his said its pretty much Positive and a GO - but I cant see how with inconsistan t communicati on

Girl you cracked me up by calling Cookie the Joker that can trump everyone because it’s true. I mean more often than not if she sees it, it is what it is.

I remember you saying before you had already gone amicably your separate ways with #1 so I thought maybe Cookie fluffed the reading a bit by mentioning the drive-bys and him noticing your weight loss, but nope. (Btw you lost a good amount of weight, that’s fab!)

I am still in awe of what she sees. Not everyone connects but when she does with you, she really does. It’s great to be that fortunate, and the fact that she doesn’t pull any punches. As I mentioned back in the day Cookie would tell everyone they would wind up with their POI (hate that term) lol, and of course none of us vets did. She’s different now.

She read the filth out of me the other day about selling my self short, wasting my time forcing a love and trying to fix someone, I mean there is more that I would share in PM, but it was like talking to my grandma. She said what she said and that was it. I admire and have a new appreciatio n for Cookie because of that.

I’m detaching from my situation now, but there is still a part of me that’s saying to wait for it, when I’m not expecting it a big Cookie aha moment will happen. Actually she and Yona predicted something very specific for me that Cookie “sees” and Yona saw in her crystal ball. My jaw will drop when/if it happens and Cookie told me I won’t even be expecting it.

It just leaves me in awe how right she has been for you. I have no desire to read with Mattie.

Indio did pick up on something no one else did which I found l even though I think she gave me a few stock lines but she was nice.

Btw, do you let go of your readings? Reason I’m asking is I had partly (like 75%) let go after reading with Cookie in Feb and things happened as she said on time. This time I am having days where I just want things to happen for entertainme nt purposes, sometimes I still care 💁🏻. But really I am trying to let go.

Some people have things happen whether they strangle the predictions or just live life. How do you operate?

More updates lol - this is just...inte resting.

So guess what? POI #1 pops back up...Mattie and Cookie saw this. Cookie said he is not out of my life, he is a revolving door, he will leave then come back around. She has been predicting since my second reading with her about in (May 2018) that he is going to notice I lost weight and will get jealous. SINCE MAY 2018! In Dec 2018 she saw clearly what weight I would get to (exactly 160 lbs).

Cookie said POI#1 would do drive bys or could say he is in the area and pop up. He used to do this alot last year. In my mind Ive ended it with him, but also I believe we are friendly. There was no bad ending.

So yeah, POI JUST POPPED up at my house today (well he called and said he was in the area. He lives 15 mins away from me so no biggie I guess) anyway...

He said "WOW you've LOST WEIGHT"....mind you Ive lost this weight a while ago and he just now noticed. I was wondering if he noticed at one point, only because Cookie mentioned it.


So anyway back to my concern - my focus is on POI#4 as I am really interested in him. BUTTTTT my dream team readers are in a bit of a difference! There is synchronici ty with everyone EXCEPT COOKIE.

Now the one thing I love about them is that these folks KEEP IT REAAAALLLY REAL with me ..no fairytales. Super real. All readers could tell me how things would go, what was happening and what the issues were, 3rd parties (even Kisha!) ...and most of the guys I dated they were allll right on (for the few I called about). They were able to see some positive progression but also the negative stuff too, which most of it happened with whomever I called about. So...here is what I have for POI#4:


-Yona - only picked up on a specific prediction with him
-Indio (CP)/Cookie (TIE) - Very positive on how the guy feels about me and wants to move forward, but negative outcome because of me.
-Delores - CP - Very positive.<-She is typically negative btw
-Queen of Cups - Positive
-Kisha (Aries Intuition) - Positive based on her prediction from April (I have another reading now that he is here to determine)
-Venus - Positive
-Celeste - Surprisingl y positive - like the most positive reading I got on a guy! <-She is typically negative btw

-Tajah - forgot to note the reading and can barely remember it
-Golden Dawn Tarot - havent read about him
-Leanne Halyburton - havent read about him (she did predict him into existence from Oct 2018 reading)

Mind you, NONE of these readers have given me fairytales or BS (well Indio may be a little fluffy) but..for the most part I havent had so many positives from them...the other interesting synchronist ic thing is that they see MEEEE as the NEGATIVE person LOL and see my POI as the positive person wanting this! I was like wow...I also have to give props to User5942 for her reading!! Like wow and even that reading was in line with everyone else....The reason Im coming up as the skeptical negative person is because of COMMUNICATI ON - his communicati on sucks man. Indio, Cookie and said this would be an issue, and Indio said this could be the reason I end it (in my first reading about him - she saw him wanting this, but I am the one to fall back). So essentially both Indio and Cookie did see that it wouldnt go long term, where Indio specificall y said it was because of me...becaus e the guy wants this. Now in reality it is very hard for me to believe a guy wants this when he is inconsistan t with communicati on. So if my team is all wrong, that will definitely be a first! But I wont be heartbroken over them being wrong (even though it would be pretty major) but oh well. COOKIE did say that he is looking for the right person and has been looking for love in the wrong places, so he is looking to settle. So Cookie is in line with everyone with that aspect.

This is the first that all readers say this guy wants something like a relationshi p/future/etc (no they didnt say that they see me in a relationshi p) but its like the first time a guy Ive called about wannnnts something serious (at least based on what they picked up).

BUT then there is COOKIE.  She flat out does not see a relationshi p with him.
Its messing with my head! LOL Because I KNOW Cookie is like the Joker card and can possibly trump all of the readers.... ugh
If Kisha gives a negative in my reading on Monday, Im gonna have to chalk it up.

Offline MidwesternSun

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2019, 03:42:38 PM »

LOL - yeah I dont want him in that capacity anymore but oh well...he probably just would miss out on the sex (Im guessing most men would after you have moved on)

I have heard it said that one way men and women handle sex and break-ups... women want to find the 'one' for themselves, they want to find their "forever man" - they tend to care less about a partner's love life after they've left a relationshi p.  On the other hand, men, tend to not want other men having sex with their ex-partners and struggle with thinking that an ex is out having a boot-scoot with someone else.

On an unrelated note, congratulat ions on the weight loss friend.  That's awesome.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »
Aww thanks friend!

Regarding breakups - Yes that's so interesting ...And it sounds about right lol.


LOL - yeah I dont want him in that capacity anymore but oh well...he probably just would miss out on the sex (Im guessing most men would after you have moved on)

I have heard it said that one way men and women handle sex and break-ups... women want to find the 'one' for themselves, they want to find their "forever man" - they tend to care less about a partner's love life after they've left a relationshi p.  On the other hand, men, tend to not want other men having sex with their ex-partners and struggle with thinking that an ex is out having a boot-scoot with someone else.

On an unrelated note, congratulat ions on the weight loss friend.  That's awesome.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2019, 11:23:40 PM »
UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 01:47:56 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2019, 11:49:58 PM »
Awww thank you greekgeek! Yes I am happy that she is able to see things like this! But I know I wouldve eventually cut him off anyway because things seemed a bit too suspicious, but man I dont think I wouldve ever found the details she told me!

She said he even has a social media page that is not under his real name (well he goes by an alias anyway) - yet he told me he wasnt on any social media. So yeah what a liar

Yes as you can see, she likes to call in the middle of the night lol

Awwwww, sending you huge hugs, Sparkle. And of course, happy birthday! If you haven't already, try and look at it this way: better to learn what he's like now than later after having invested even more emotionally and even more time ... I know it's little solace right now but at least you know and what Cookie said resonates. Your experiences make me want to read with her! I tried twice last year and waited about 3 months each on her Keen line only for her calls to come through a the oddest hours and I missed them.

Offline Cranberry88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2019, 05:38:44 AM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

Offline SomethingBetter

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • Karma: +7/-2
Re: THE END
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2019, 06:10:33 AM »
Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?

I’d love more details if you want to PM me.

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!


UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2019, 06:37:01 AM »
Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communicati on lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsisten t communicati on. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsisten cy says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)

I’ll PM you

Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?

I’d love more details if you want to PM me.

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!


UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.

Offline SomethingBetter

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • Karma: +7/-2
Re: THE END
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2019, 06:48:19 AM »
You’re right, inconsisten cies are enough of a deal breaker. I’m learning that now.

Maybe his trifling ass will try to hang around thru the summer. Or maybe Cookie had her time wrong. We are pretty close to the start of summer. She also keeps telling me if I let go things will happen sooner. Maybe this guy started to lose his appeal to you and now you’re just finding things out sooner.

I am shocked she didn’t see it dinner though. Or maybe she kind of did because she doesn’t see a relationshi p for you all year.

But once again, Cookie hands down blew everyone out of the water. She’s been so on point.

Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communicati on lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsisten t communicati on. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsisten cy says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)

I’ll PM you

Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?

I’d love more details if you want to PM me.

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!


UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2019, 07:22:51 AM »
PM me your number lol I just got off the phone with Kisha and it matches Cookie

You’re right, inconsisten cies are enough of a deal breaker. I’m learning that now.

Maybe his trifling ass will try to hang around thru the summer. Or maybe Cookie had her time wrong. We are pretty close to the start of summer. She also keeps telling me if I let go things will happen sooner. Maybe this guy started to lose his appeal to you and now you’re just finding things out sooner.

I am shocked she didn’t see it dinner though. Or maybe she kind of did because she doesn’t see a relationshi p for you all year.

But once again, Cookie hands down blew everyone out of the water. She’s been so on point.

Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communicati on lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsisten t communicati on. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsisten cy says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)

I’ll PM you

Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?

I’d love more details if you want to PM me.

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!


UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationshi p this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...excep t INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communicati on and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationshi p for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2019, 12:08:58 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

Offline Cranberry88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2019, 12:16:01 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL


aww no worries at all !
I am so glad my top reader picked things accurately for you, I had a reading with Yona last week and she gave me positive reading for "The Man of significanc e" in both layouts and so tempted to see things unfold the way she saw it
I also wish you you meet POI#5 very soon and he truns out to be "The man of significanc e" forever :) :)

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2019, 12:22:16 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significanc e. He was the only one at the time who was of significanc e. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL


aww no worries at all !
I am so glad my top reader picked things accurately for you, I had a reading with Yona last week and she gave me positive reading for "The Man of significanc e" in both layouts and so tempted to see things unfold the way she saw it
I also wish you you meet POI#5 very soon and he truns out to be "The man of significanc e" forever :) :)

Me too!!!! LOL

Hope it all works out for you - can’t wait for updates