Author Topic: THE END  (Read 503872 times)

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2019, 11:20:44 PM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm happy for your and thanks for the update. Now I'm thinking their predictions for me might come to pass.

And one question. May I ask you what was Kisha's timeframe? Did she give you just a number or an exact month or season, etc?

Thank you! :D

Kisha told me my POI would become more consistent in the Winter going into the Spring.
She gave me a 3 but she didnt know if that was 3 months or March but felt it was earlier than March.
This reading was in October (a month before I wrote this original post thinking it was THE END LOL).
3 months from October is yep January!

Offline Jili1945

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 928
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2019, 10:51:15 AM »
@Sparkle: Thank you! Interesting ly she told me the same: "winter time" but she gave me number 2. It might be Feb :) My reading was in Nov and Jan and both time she gave me 2.

Offline KotaSwan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2019, 10:34:17 PM »
@sparkle  any updates? Hope you are well <3

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 04:56:29 AM »
@sparkle  any updates? Hope you are well <3

Hey there! Hope you are well as well!!

As a matter of fact YES.

One of Yona's predictions are coming to fruition.

She predicted back in October 2018 that I would have the Outcome of the STAR - she said "You get what you want."
She said she rarely gets "outcomes" and said this was a "Big Lump of Stone" and it incorporate s Lifepath, Work and a Relationshi p - intertwined .

Well the Lifepath one already occurred in November, and I think think the next 2 are happening in March (her time frame was March-April).

What I didnt know was that this outcome was really a Work and Relationshi p together!!

Me and POI (are not in an official "committed" relationshi p - just still dating) - however he asked me to do branding for his business - so Im now in the middle of creating his Website (in addition to the logo and business cards)! The website is due for completion mid March. And YES he is PAYING ME LOL

I wouldve never guess this to happen...

Everyone else is seeing some significanc e in March and April (Cookie, Kisha, Tajah)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:20:58 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 05:31:36 AM »
That's awesome Sparkle. I've only had non-relationship stuff happen so far, but most of my predictions regarding POI are for March through October. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. He's a "stuck" person. Kisha, Kira, and Cookie see it happening though. Cookie actually got annoyed with me saying "you didn't ask about reconciliat ion!" I told her I'm not asking about that nonsense anymore. All I want is peace and balance in my life. How it gets there is up to the universe.

ladya

  • Guest
Re: THE END
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2019, 05:32:44 AM »
Congrats Sparkle!

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2019, 08:19:13 AM »
That's awesome Sparkle. I've only had non-relationship stuff happen so far, but most of my predictions regarding POI are for March through October. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. He's a "stuck" person. Kisha, Kira, and Cookie see it happening though. Cookie actually got annoyed with me saying "you didn't ask about reconciliat ion!" I told her I'm not asking about that nonsense anymore. All I want is peace and balance in my life. How it gets there is up to the universe.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
As a result I stopped asking about outcomes over a year ago
Hope all goes with you!

Offline hope36

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 303
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2019, 08:19:41 AM »
Congrats!! Love hearing positive stories!!!! :)

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2019, 01:30:03 PM »
So my POI LOVES the website I designed. Yay me!

Offline Jili1945

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 928
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2019, 10:01:29 PM »
I'm happy for you Sparkle :)

Offline KotaSwan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »
this makes me happy :)

Offline Flyingsoul

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 123
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »
So my POI LOVES the website I designed. Yay me!

Someone so in love lol :) So happy for you.

Offline lunalove

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2019, 08:54:30 PM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm so happy that things turned out great for you! :)

I'm just curious, how long ago did you have your readings and predictions from top readers? Was it two years ago? Which reader described the outcome most accurately for you?

I'm just amazed how you lost hope back in November and things changed 3 months later lol. Again, congrats!

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2019, 11:34:33 AM »
Congrats Sparkle! I'm so happy that things turned out great for you! :)

I'm just curious, how long ago did you have your readings and predictions from top readers? Was it two years ago? Which reader described the outcome most accurately for you?

I'm just amazed how you lost hope back in November and things changed 3 months later lol. Again, congrats!

I know Right - literally 3 months a change happened just like that!

Btw - Omg I totally missed this response-sorry! Thanks Luna!

So my last (most recent) readings were the first week of February (haven't read with anyone since then)

Regarding my POI and Career, Yona was the first to predict these changes (love and finance) back in 2016. This also included me moving and change of lifestyle which all happened in the timeframe she said (from that time she said 12-18th months - I literally had no intentions of moving from the Oct 2016 reading and ended up moving Dec 2016!)

I dont read on outcomes so I cant necessarily say that anyone had outcomes predicted but there were ALOT of major events that happened as predicted.

Honestly everything predicted in my most recent readings in Jan- Feb is happening now (I read with Yona in Jan, Cookie, Tajah, Indio, Shaman Kira and Celeste in Feb)

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
I felt it is my DUTY to update my current situation with regard to my story.

Currently I have 2 guys around me: my POI (the one referenced in the topic of this thread) and the “New Guy”

So just an update - while most of my positive predictions came true through March as predicted (things getting better) - the reality is, NOTHING has happened since the end of March.

While I’ve been in contact with my POI, I have not seen him in a month. There are some reasons why this has happened (1: he stated he wasn’t ready for a relationshi p, which is fine, but some things he said threw me off and, 2: I said something that threw him off for a while) - however I didnt think that those things would keep us in this “separation” as long as we have now.

Now, I will say - when readers say things will get “BETTER”, yeah it means exactly that (if it comes true). Better doesnt mean forever. It’s like a weather front that comes through and doesnt last. It just like being “happy”, no one is happy consistentl y, content maybe, but not necessarily happy. Basically this term is as vague as SOON and MAYBE.

Anyway, in the meantime I met the new guy. No real updates there yet, as he is still new.

Basically given the weather of emotions I’m dealing with now (not necessarily a Thunderstor m because I’m not torn up about it now, however I’d call it a Thunderstor m about 3 weeks ago when it was all fresh when we had our tiff), but now I’d say my emotions are more or less like Partly Sunny skies. So I’m good.

I say this to say here are what my readers have predicted - yet at this point, I am over the POI. Maybe the new guy will be the new POI who knows. But I’m good on him.
Now that I’m “good” meaning “I’m done”, I dont see how in the world any of the following predictions will come true.  I know, I know I thought it was THE END before, but this time, I’m so over it lol.

- Yona - Specificall y said I would be offered a commitment from him at the end of the year and I would sleep on it and think “is this the right choice” - she says I will say yes and stick with it. This was a very detailed prediction (over 20 mins long) describing the POI exactly and how it would happen
- Kisha - Specificall y saw POI getting better and improving his life to where we would have a solid relationshi p in the fall - Companionsh ip, Relationshi p and Partnership she said all of the above
- Cookie - Now she flipped on me - she said all these positive things would happen between us after I knew him a year. Here we are and nothing. She also mentioned him inviting me to things, meeting family (clearly she saw the wrong person) and me feeling complete and in a good place at the end of the year. Now, she doesn’t see me in a relationshi p with him or anyone else this year.

Indio, Tajah, Venus, etc all of my other readers saw this moving forward, however they DID warn me about his inconsisten cy. ALL OF THEM. Lol. I’m just done with the inconsisten cy for this long, I mean, its just retarded.

So, I’m good! I’m not sad or disappointe d (he has disappointe d me enough). I do not see how Kisha and Yona could be right because the POI has gone far beyond no return. We could possibly still be friends, but thats it.

And no I don’t want to “hope”....actually I’ve never “hoped” in this situation, I took it as it came. So no need in mentioning not to lose hope, because it was never there

Again, if anything changes, I’ll update. Some predicted events that happen between me and him may happen, but I doubt I’ll be in a committed relationshi p - he isn’t ready for one and I dont even want one with him after all this anyway (I questioned it the entire time but, yeah I’m good)