On the next Sparkle Show...
*FLIRT*
So continuing this disappointi ng saga...the IT Director and I interact pretty much consistentl y because he is on one of my major projects. While it starts off with work talk, it ends up getting real flirty lol...but that's it. I think the committed relationshi p they saw was that we worked together not only at the same job but on the same team and on the same PROJECT.
So of course while I was completely disappointe d that this guy is legally married -- I of course reached out to Kisha, Cookie, Delores and Matilda to get an update reading specificall y about him (However, Delores RIGHT off the bat saw that we would be good friends that could turn into something more but emphasized, FRIENDS)
Right off the bat they all could tell I was highly pissed off about something - something connected to a GUY. (NO S#it)
Then literally all 3 ALLLLLL 3 said the following.. .
- They could now pick up on the kids and wife (its almost like they only know now because I NOW know...)
- They all see him being flirty with me
- They are all now saying that he will pursue a little bit more going into February and tell me about what is going on with his marriage
- They are all now saying that I WOULD NOT be in a relationshi p with this person (well except Cookie, she just said not right now...whate ver lol)
- They are ALLL now saying we would be good FRIENDS - seriously after Delores got it (Delores even got the woman and kids now too)...Barbara said this too, but Cookie, Barbara and Delores said it could turn into something more by the fall
- They all saw trouble in his marriage (including QOC)
- They all see legal issues coming up with the Wife, but dont say its a divorce - more like a separation (Indio said he would separate too)
- Specificall y, all 3 (Kisha, Cookie and Matilda) predicted a NEW guy coming in between Feb-March that is ALMOST THE SAME DESCRIPTION as the IT DIRECTOR
-Thick dark wavy curly hair, very attractive (Ive never had so many readers describe a guy as attractive this much in my life)...all the same features with the exception this guy is TALLER. THIS GUY ALSO works at MY JOB. They said he will come in as a contractor or whatever and the IT DIRECTOR WILL GET JEALOUS...l iterally of them said this.....sp ecifically Tajah and Cookie see this guy with Grayish, Greenish, Hazely eyes - Cookie said they look like they change color....we lp lol
Im just like you alll said I would be in a relationshi p with this dude and now that he is here - he is not only legally attached but its a complete FLIP lol. Like almost 8 readers got this guy down to a T, including timing, interest, looks and attractiven ess chemistry, the fact he worked with me everything. ..EXCEPT for THE DAMN WIFE....
The only thing I can think of is - he doesnt wear his ring, he doesnt even mention her (even before we started our connection) or nothing...a nd all said there is no love there or intimacy or anything (which you know who knows - I dont get that vibe either) but...anywa y
Well, all in all - he is my friend. Literally. He has apparently been looking out for me since I got this job. He told me that the first week I started he wanted to help me out and asked about me...and he did! I didnt even know. And up until this day, he has been giving me feedback and information about others on the team and everything to help me. Its actually really nice.
Anyway, apparently the other guy seems to be real and coming in...AT MY JOB. Good Grief... well at least Ill have a bit of drama to update to my story in the next coming months! lol
Until Next Time...