Right! But Im so not surprised because this has happened time and time again.
Ive heard that they go off of energy and if it isnt there they typically cant pick it up.
For example, when I first read about my first POI 1 (this original thread) - no one really predicted he was married or even saw the woman until time passed and I began to get to know him more....Coo kie actually predicted this man into my life and saw that he was married before I even met him...I remember that reading I said "well I hope I wouldnt get involved with a married man!" well POI 1 wasnt technically married - had a wedding and all but didnt sign legal papers (this was confirmed)...but yeah it happens, unfortunate ly....at that time he was separating from here and didnt have feelings like that for her....but on the flipside, some readers didnt pick up the 3rd party even when the peoples POI was in love and engaged or got married to someone else! So Idk!
I'm going to chime in here, but a couple of things seemed very unfortunate
. Although he is married, be on the lookout if he starts saying negative things about his relationshi
p and different ways it isn't working. If this doesn't happen his flirtations can be very, very fun and at times you'll forget his married. Honestly, many readers are going to spin a bigger fairytale of love, because that is probably the number 1 query they get as readers. Anytime it's the opposite sex, it's supposedly a relationshi
p. Although someone mentioned on one of the threads that women line up their next relationshi
p before they let go of an existing one, I've always heard that was a male trait. idk.
Now the energy thing kind of comes and goes with some readers too. They possibly read male energy as female or vice versa, so they can be wrong with that too. I had a reader to recently ask if I were male/female because she said she couldn't tell by my alias. Why should that matter? It felt as if she were trying to pick up on clues or something.
I took that personality test and I too am an architect, but some of the answers weren't as cut and dry as they made them out to be. I could take that test later and skew some of the percentages perhaps, but then I read the introductio
n and thought shit, yep that's me. I am a die-hard, card caring Scorpian!
It can be lonely at the top. Being one of the rarest personality types and being among the most capable people, Architects know this all too well. They make up just two percent of the population, and women with this personality type are especially rare, forming only 0.8%. It can be difficult for Architects to find people who can keep up with their non-stop analysis of things. People with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused.