Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
Thank you!❤️
--- Quote from: SomethingBetter on June 01, 2019, 06:51:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 01, 2019, 01:27:34 AM ---Soooo....I thought I'd continue to update this thread with my story.
This original thread is about POI#1.
Since then POI#4 has come into play.
I am updating this thread as POI#1 is still active and clearly does not want to stop communicati on with me LOL. Ive read mostly lately on POI#4, and asked about POI#1 at the end (of Cookie's call only)
Basically my current readings with Cookie, Mattie, Venus and Indio ALL align - they all say POI#4 is very interested in me and wants to continue. Which is nice because I think there is substance there.
The following readers predicted POI#4 - Leanne Halyburton (Oct 2018), Delores (Dec 2018), Mattie, Cookie (she didnt see him specificall y but rather described bits and pieces of him)
DELORES from CP was the ONLY reader who specificall y told me my POI would be a Different Race then me. She said it several times and stated this person was not White or Black.
They ALL told me POI#2 wouldnt last and would be short term - and he WAS - like literally after the first week he was gone, but communicate d up to 4 weeks and havent seen him since.
This situation alllll goes back to what Mattie originally saw -
She told me about new guys coming in (POI#2, 3 & 4) and but there would be 1 guy (POI#4) that would be a contender ...and basically it would just be 2 guys that will try to stake their claim (POI#1 and POI#4. She said when this new guy comes in POI#1 is going to try to come back.)
WELL I just got off the phone with Cookie and she just said the same thing!! Mattie said "it's going to get quite interesting" and that is what Cookie said too. She said I will be confused between both and will have to make a choice, all the while ANOTHER guy will be coming in.
Lord, I'm tired! I just want 1 GUY LOL. Cookie got allll graphic OMG she said yeah I will have an interesting summer.
Both Venus and Cookie saw me going on trips with this guy (POI#4) but there would be delays due to his job - like both said the exact same thing. Which isnt surprising given his travel schedule. Mattie and Delores mentioned a trip with this guy as well.
Again, DELORES specificall y told me that I would be going on a TRIP with this guy (the guy of a different race) in January! When I read with her in April she saw the trip AGAIN and saw me going in MAY - well Im going the first week of June.
Kisha saw me "building a relationshi p up with a guy" and we could go on a "weekend getaway or a short trip" - this is what we have planned. However, luckily Venus and Cookie warned me that there may be delays with it or a cancelling/rescheduling.
Both Cookie and Indio said that I will have issues with POI#4's communicati on due to his travel (which is already true).
She also said my POI#1 has been doing DRIVE BYs by my house!!! She did predict that he would do this a long time ago but she now told me he HAS. Of course I have noooo idea but he does have a habit of being "in the area" so Im not surprised (but he lives very close to me too so there is that).
I find it soooo interesting when all of my readers get the same stuff!! My track record with them means that it typically happens.
However, I dont have solid relationshi p predictions so I guess I'll just have fun dating (well even if I was given one, it would be hard to believe given the rate of how outcome predictions actually pan out)
In the end I have to give it to Cookie and Mattie - but especially Mattie - regarding how this would go down with these 2 dudes...lik e WOW.
My readers are pretty awesome for me. Yes they get some stuff wrong but overall they are pretty good - especially when they all say the same things
--- End quote ---
I love hearing about your successes, especially with readers I also enjoy. Like Cookie. I have no interest in reading with Mattie but I’m happy all of these readers were able to see this for you. Good luck!
--- End quote ---
Sparkle002:
UPDATES!
So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.
I did not ask specificall y about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.
The following readers were right:
MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationshi p. We are both putting in effort towards a relationshi p. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more
VENUS (CP) June 2019
“I see 2 trips coming up. He mixes trips with work. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter . - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!
KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
as far as relationshi ps here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationshi p. The relationshi p shows me that it's like this development al type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationshi p, but you have the opportuniti es kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationshi ps and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.
And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationshi p with each other, we're kind of help your relationshi p. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationshi p that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationshi p attention.
Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED
DELORES (CP)
Most recent reading June 7th:
“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”
April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”
Who was wrong
COOKIE lol
As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). She said "when he meets your children and you meet his children" - I said Cookie we both dont have any kids lol. She didnt even see this trip coming up on her own - I was so surprised about that! There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.
SomethingBetter:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 12, 2019, 06:56:23 PM ---UPDATES!
So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.
I did not ask specificall y about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.
The following readers were right:
MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationshi p. We are both putting in effort towards a relationshi p. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more
VENUS (CP) June 2019
“I see 2 trips coming up. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter . - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!
KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
as far as relationshi ps here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationshi p. The relationshi p shows me that it's like this development al type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationshi p, but you have the opportuniti es kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationshi ps and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.
And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationshi p with each other, we're kind of help your relationshi p. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationshi p that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationshi p attention.
Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED
DELORES (CP)
Most recent reading June 7th:
“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”
April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”
Who was wrong
COOKIE lol
As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.
--- End quote ---
Good on Kisha! I can’t sorak to the rest.
I’m shocked by Cookie being so wrong. But then I’m not...? Did she get anything at all?
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: SomethingBetter on June 12, 2019, 07:04:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 12, 2019, 06:56:23 PM ---UPDATES!
So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.
I did not ask specificall y about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.
The following readers were right:
MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationshi p. We are both putting in effort towards a relationshi p. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more
VENUS (CP) June 2019
“I see 2 trips coming up. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter . - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!
KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
as far as relationshi ps here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationshi p. The relationshi p shows me that it's like this development al type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationshi p, but you have the opportuniti es kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationshi ps and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.
And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationshi p with each other, we're kind of help your relationshi p. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationshi p that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationshi p attention.
Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED
DELORES (CP)
Most recent reading June 7th:
“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”
April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”
Who was wrong
COOKIE lol
As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.
--- End quote ---
Good on Kisha! I can’t sorak to the rest.
I’m shocked by Cookie being so wrong. But then I’m not...? Did she get anything at all?
--- End quote ---
Yeah I mentioned in the last sentence that she did get some things right...it was like 50/50
The rest were right too - I just didnt have the reading all typed out like I did with Kisha lol
SomethingBetter:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 12, 2019, 07:05:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: SomethingBetter on June 12, 2019, 07:04:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 12, 2019, 06:56:23 PM ---UPDATES!
So I just came back from my wonderful trip with POI #4.
I did not ask specificall y about anything other than “what do you see coming up with my love life or what do you see coming up with my POI and I”.
The following readers were right:
MATTIE (CP) April 2019
“I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationshi p. We are both putting in effort towards a relationshi p. Beginning of something that is slowly building up <OMG SO THIS HAPPENED! WE HIKED on a trail next to a beautiful blue river (We got in and swam too lol). We were WALKING and TALKING around the city. We went somewhere REMOTE when we went for the hike. He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to get to know me more
VENUS (CP) June 2019
“I see 2 trips coming up. One where there will be some sort of delay that had to do with work - and he is telling the truth. This trip seems to have been an overnighter . - We had an overnight trip that had to be cancelled. The other trip is a longer trip…I see you walking where there is WATER to one side” This was the HIKE/RIVER!!
KISHA/ARIES INTUITION April 2019
as far as relationshi ps here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationshi p. The relationshi p shows me that it's like this development al type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationshi p, but you have the opportuniti es kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationshi ps and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend
Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely.
And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things <He told me we are dating exclusively and wants to continue getting to know me! he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationshi p with each other, we're kind of help your relationshi p. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationshi p that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationshi p attention.
Over the course of the next two months or so, you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there…There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you…” - THIS HAPPENED
DELORES (CP)
Most recent reading June 7th:
“You have a trip coming up right?” You are going to have a wonderful time. This is the start of something big. He is interested in getting to know you. This will be a very sensual trip”
April reading:
"You're planning a trip. I mean, well, you have a trip coming up for work, but I don't know what kind of trip you're referring to. It was no, no, no, no, it looks like work. It looks like we're Oh, looks like you going west. Traveling West somewhere, you know, you got your briefcase was still nice work related. But it's still going to be a pleasant thing. I just want you to know, it's going to be because you're in a position right now, where you're learning about money and power. So the trip is going to be a very pleasant and this is probably where you meet this guy told you that is a person from another culture. And he is clearly from another culture. I mean, you can people can look at you and know, when they look at the two of you that you are from two different races or cultures.”
Who was wrong
COOKIE lol
As a matter of fact she got a lot of stuff wrong. She said his parents own or run a restaurant. Nope - they are retired living their best life and do not own or have anything to do with a restaurant. She said he dated a woman with kids - he said he never has (he doesn’t want kids so yeah no). There were things she said that were right but, most wrong smh.
--- End quote ---
Good on Kisha! I can’t sorak to the rest.
I’m shocked by Cookie being so wrong. But then I’m not...? Did she get anything at all?
--- End quote ---
Yeah I mentioned in the last sentence that she did get some things right...it was like 50/50
The rest were right too - I just didnt have the reading all typed out like I did with Kisha lol
--- End quote ---
lol I guess 50/50 is the best we can get sometimes.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version