Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
beachgal214:
Hi Sparkle- your story is wild in how accurate your readers pick things up!
I missed who said you'd move in together or live together. Was this a long time ago prediction or more recent?
Your guy actually does sound like a good guy!! I hope whatever you are looking for works out for you and its all in the best for everyone!!
good luck and love to hear back!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: beachgal214 on April 23, 2020, 08:28:00 AM ---Hi Sparkle- your story is wild in how accurate your readers pick things up!
I missed who said you'd move in together or live together. Was this a long time ago prediction or more recent?
Your guy actually does sound like a good guy!! I hope whatever you are looking for works out for you and its all in the best for everyone!!
good luck and love to hear back!
--- End quote ---
Hey thanks so much girl!
They were literally on the previous page of this post lol
But here they are :
Living with each other/Move/changes in his life by summer
- Matilda (Dec Reading)
- Indio (jan)
- Tajah (Jan)
- River (Jan)
- Uma (Jan)
- Tulsa (Mar)
- Delores (Jan)
- Venus (Jan/Apr)
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020)
- Twiggy (Apr)
I cant see it happening but hey....mayb e he does move due to evacuation ...but live with me? Nahhhhhh
Esse:
Hi Sparkle,
So on the Yona thread there has been a couple of posts today about Yona's tarot reading style - I was intrigued because someone said they thought she used the Thoth method and I did a search on here to see if there had been any other posts about it - and the first result returned was your post from your reading with Yona a year ago - go back and look :-)
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Esse on April 27, 2020, 01:47:09 PM ---Hi Sparkle,
So on the Yona thread there has been a couple of posts today about Yona's tarot reading style - I was intrigued because someone said they thought she used the Thoth method and I did a search on here to see if there had been any other posts about it - and the first result returned was your post from your reading with Yona a year ago - go back and look :-)
--- End quote ---
Oh wow! that is interesting lol
I tried searching and couldnt find that post
Could you copy and paste the link here? If you dont mind ;)
Funny thing is I just saw the post today about the Thoth method and wondered like WOW I never heard of that - no wonder she reads her cards so differently than other readers!
beachgal214:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 23, 2020, 06:54:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: beachgal214 on April 23, 2020, 08:28:00 AM ---Hi Sparkle- your story is wild in how accurate your readers pick things up!
I missed who said you'd move in together or live together. Was this a long time ago prediction or more recent?
Your guy actually does sound like a good guy!! I hope whatever you are looking for works out for you and its all in the best for everyone!!
good luck and love to hear back!
--- End quote ---
haha. yes! I see that! I actually wasnt sure if you had specified at some point which had said you'd be living with this man versus him moving - bc those are just such different things. One implying you're major together and living with one another. I can definitely see how they are intwined though and you dont need to clarify I was just to sure if I was missing an update where some said you'd live together. and just thinking in my own mind that living together is huge and him moving out is definitely BIG but not the same as actually moving in - although one could argue that would be the first step to moving in together - lol - he'd HAVE to move out!!
thats all I was wondering - was if there were predictions that said like this summer you'd be living with him which I agree doesnt sound super plausible given all he has going on.
This is all very fascinating to me. Side note - show on cable - Zoeys extraordina ry playlist - she is single, hes engaged, they are in love... you feel for both of them, I do anyway as I can relate to the situation in a very real way and I watch it with my partner and can very much relate to the undertones. I am interested to see how it plays out on TV though my story is different. interesting to see it playing out on camera.
Hey thanks so much girl!
They were literally on the previous page of this post lol
But here they are :
Living with each other/Move/changes in his life by summer
- Matilda (Dec Reading)
- Indio (jan)
- Tajah (Jan)
- River (Jan)
- Uma (Jan)
- Tulsa (Mar)
- Delores (Jan)
- Venus (Jan/Apr)
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020)
- Twiggy (Apr)
I cant see it happening but hey....mayb e he does move due to evacuation ...but live with me? Nahhhhhh
--- End quote ---
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version