As if I didn’t have enough reason to take a break for September, my POI just posted some stuff on social media with a new girl.
They’re ALWAYS wrong. The worst part about dating isn’t being let down by a POI it’s paying for stupid readings that never come true.
Oh no! so sorry to hear this!
It’s ok, I had my suspicions about him. I just wish they would’ve been confirmed before reading about him!
I’m starting to wonder if positive predictions confuse us into thinking there’s a stronger connection to someone than there really is. This guy is a good time, but I’m way more upset than I should be. I think my readings made me more attached than I should be.
I definitely think so. First POI I called about, for sure!! Had me hanging on because I believed the connection was so strong and real and it was just a big mistake.
I regret getting readings on the second POI I called about this summer..eve
n though, I asked readers who were right for me last time around, it doesn't appear they are right this time..but of course, I could be changing things by not replying to him, but my gut is telling me that is the right move, not to follow what these readers tell me. I actually had one on Purple Ocean tell me to "give him his space when he needs it, but when he comes close, be close to him, even if you don't feel like it"....SERIOUS
LY?? so you telling me to be a walking doormat..NO
PE. no more. He's going to need to grovel if he wants me back.
Always go with your gut..if it's telling you something is off, believe it.