What drew me to psychics years ago was a bad relationshi p. I dont call often anymore, but when I call its about general readings about my life. A peek around the corner. Also, its interesting
to tally some of the things that psychics said years back, about general life events, ..start to happen years later as said. Hmm
Same here bstalling. I started calling when I was in a bad relationshi
p as well - he is now an ex. I honestly was looking for both reconciliat
ion or an absolute ending. It got to the point I just needed a psychic to tell me she saw that it would not work so I could cut my emotional cord. Funny out of all the ones I called only 1 specificall
y told me to leave him alone (2 others say his player ways but, 1 of them made it seem like he would come forward). All others talked marriage, reconnectio
n etc. and NONE of it made sense with his actions at the time. Anyway, I'm glad it ended the way it did - nice abrupt and clean with no lingering feelings
