Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

No man worth your time is worth all of this heartache

<< < (3/6) > >>

psychic girls:

--- Quote from: icloud9 on January 25, 2019, 10:57:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: psychic girls on January 19, 2019, 05:11:44 AM ---Agree with everything you said. Poi ghosting you, let it go you can find someone better. Instead we wasted so much money on psychics to see what will happen and how they felt about us which we can never validate that it true or not. Reading with psychics it truly a way to be in denial and to get you high and thinking how great it going to be, like the psychics said.

--- End quote ---

I agree lol Readings can be detrimental to our "moving on" process. But....Was there any psychic that was ever right for you, @Psychic Girls ?? ever???

--- End quote ---
Nope I don’t think psychics ability eixists.

sawthelight:


Great post.  I can so relate...

I agree keeping even in limited contact with some of these POIs can really mess with you more.  that's why I cut off all contact with first guy, hearing from him sporadicall y was just making it harder to move on.  It would get my hopes up.

sawthelight:


So true. that's why when some POIs come back, they are no longer POIs, because we are no longer interested.

I personally have no time or sympathy for inconsisten t men.  You want to come back, show me something, that you're serious, or GTFO of my life.  Literally, have no patience for it.  Such a turn off.

Never let someone be in your life on their terms.  It's setting the whole pattern of the relationshi p to be on their terms..and you deserve more.

I would personally just ask the guy, listen, this is what I want, this is what I'm looking for.  See how they reply.  It sounds like this guy has been in your life long enough for you to set some boundaries.  If it scares him away, F him. 

Sorry, if that sounds harsh but I see so many great women sell themselves short for these guys.  So not worth it.

sawthelight:
My first POI had tons of issues too, involving kids as well.  Still no excuse as to why he treated me the way he did.

I had so much sympathy and empathy for him but he really did not deserve it

sawthelight:


I know.  there really is no excuse. 

At the end of the day, we all have our issues and problems.  It doesn't give us free reign though to mistreat others or ignore others who mean something to us. 

My mistake with first guy was fooling myself into believing he could eventually offer me what I wanted and needed from a man.  the readings egged this on (and that is why I am so against them for the most part now)....the constant "he will come around", "he will realize what he wants"; "he will come forward and  make changes"...he never did. 

He was pretty honest with me too about what he could or couldn't offer at the time.  I chose to wait around and for that I will forever regret.  But it taught me a lot that's for sure.  that's why second guy got cut off with a quickness when I saw similar patterns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version