The bike ride hasn't happened yet. He put it out there and I said yes...and then silence. I finally got a response from him yesterday..
.and I am just losing patience. We have been emailing since November and enough is enough. Things just changed when he didn't wish me a happy birthday.
Tonight is the last night of hockey until the season starts again in October...a
nd that is my other stress. What will happen after tonight?
LOL...I wasn't going to send an email saying "what the hell is going on?" but that would be the jist of it. I am still not sure if I should or shouldn't...but how much longer should I wait?
No..Jean has never told me anything about communicati
on. I did respect the fact that she said "I feel like I didn't help you any today?" Bottom line is no one can..only him...he is the only one with the big answer to my question.
I finally got into Kinsey's que today...and she sticks to her information and time frame...whi
ch is good...I guess...lol
But I really need him to step it up. I was always very up front and honest how I felt about him...I think that due to the fact that I have been very responsive and flirty back and invited him on a weekend trip...basi
cally tells him I'm interested.
..his intentions.
..feelings.
..wants...e
tc...is what is in question...
but who knows...may
be his insecuritie
s are blinding him and making him stupid lol
I agree CSK...there was a psychic that I read with every once in a while that was so right on point with Nina and Kinsey's time frame..whic
h made me feel good...and her info was right on point with them as well as Anasela, Seha, etc.
So we shall see what will happen after tonight...p
lease keep your fingers crossed.
