Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

2nd Time Go Around

<< < (2/2)

jadedflower:

--- Quote from: Still tired on November 12, 2017, 12:39:29 PM ---Best of luck to you and thank you for sharing. I hope this time it all works out well getting back together.

How was Sweet Psychic for you? I read with her several times last year, and she was accurate on a lot of things hut predictions never happened.

--- End quote ---

She told me there was a third person in the picture but my bf said he was never interested in anyone... I read with her last year as well and although she was right about the final outcome, the events she predicted never came true for me.

However, I do believe that many of these psychics are either a hit or miss with the final outcome and the timing of contacts but unfortunate ly for some, they can’t get the details right

jadedflower:

--- Quote from: Jess614 on November 12, 2017, 06:34:39 PM ---Congrats on getting back together :) where does Guylaine work? Get style of reading sounds pretty interesting . My situation has to go with my guy not truly committing and not really expressing himself so I’ve spent thousands over 6 months trying to deal with him. I️ have no idea why I️ keep dealing with him. Others I’d move on but with him no. Psychics have said it’s a soul mate connection but it’s drainung me emotionally, physically and financially . I️ would like to find one true psychic to trust.

--- End quote ---

Gaylene goes by Abundant Visions and she can be found on thirdeyeliv e.com! However, she usually has a long wait so be prepared to wait for 2-3 days until she gets to you. I hope all goes well with you and you’ll be able to get him to commit to you :)

mystery123:
Awesome! Always love to hear happy stories!

ishaprakash:
Where can i find Gaylene? I’m only on keen. Please advise or link would be great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version