Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

2nd Time Go Around

(1/2) > >>

jadedflower:
Hi guys,

I came onto this forum around this time last year due to my bf and I breaking up. I was like everyone else where I racked up credit card bills, calling psychics and I was able to talk to many that was able to get the timeframes of when we will get back together and when we will have contact. (As a recap, it was Lady P, Gaylene and Raissa from CP that were the most accurate)

Unfortunate ly, we faced another break up again last month and I then resorted back to calling psychics to figure out if I still had a future with him. I called so many psychics to the point where it was emotionally draining and talked to the ones I talked to last year and even new ones. I’m glad to report that we are back together again and the freakiest part was that Gaylene was almost 100% right in all the numbers she gave me, along with Lady P and Tara from CP that was able to interpret his actions. Gaylene said we would get back together on a 1 (we got back together 11/11), a 2 for contact (he contacted me once on 1:52PM) and she even knew when we broke up (10/7 without me prompting).

Please let me know if you have any questions! I would love to share my experience with anyone!

(other psychics I called: IntuitAlex, Lightwhispe rs, Advisor Neal, Fairiemoonc hild, Sweet Serenity, Judis Inner Light, Sweetpsychi c, Sweethearts Tarot, Treu Destiny, Jade8928, CP Uli)

Hillcam:
Were any of the other advisors you contacted accurate? Or just the ones you mentioned first

jadedflower:

--- Quote from: Hillcam on November 12, 2017, 11:23:05 AM ---Were any of the other advisors you contacted accurate? Or just the ones you mentioned first

--- End quote ---

Just the ones I mentioned in terms of his intentions and the timing of the outcomes! :)

Hillcam:

--- Quote from: jadedflower on November 12, 2017, 11:24:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hillcam on November 12, 2017, 11:23:05 AM ---Were any of the other advisors you contacted accurate? Or just the ones you mentioned first

--- End quote ---

Just the ones I mentioned in terms of his intentions and the timing of the outcomes! :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I’ve read with a couple of the others you mentioned recently so I was wondering if they worked for you.

Jess614:
Congrats on getting back together :) where does Guylaine work? Get style of reading sounds pretty interesting . My situation has to go with my guy not truly committing and not really expressing himself so I’ve spent thousands over 6 months trying to deal with him. I️ have no idea why I️ keep dealing with him. Others I’d move on but with him no. Psychics have said it’s a soul mate connection but it’s drainung me emotionally, physically and financially . I️ would like to find one true psychic to trust.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version