Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Bitwine Psychics

<< < (39/70) > >>

Lady_C:

--- Quote from: Love2020 on October 22, 2018, 02:25:40 PM ---has anyone read with miss toria or miss Ann? Rachel Marie, she's amazing, her time frame was off but I have yet to find anyone who nailed timeframe, except for fairy Shelley on keen.. she got it twice VERY specificall y then it was wrong later on. But im waiting for the outcome..

--- End quote ---

Miss Ann seems to be good with present/past but outcome is 50/50 from what I have read. I have no idea about the other ladies mentioned.

Lady_C:

--- Quote from: NeSSi on October 23, 2018, 03:37:34 PM ---I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

--- End quote ---

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationshi p i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

NeSSi:

--- Quote from: Lady_C on October 24, 2018, 01:35:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: NeSSi on October 23, 2018, 03:37:34 PM ---I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

--- End quote ---

Pixie dust is a negative reader, if she picks up on a third party despite the nature of the relationshi p i.e POI is casually dating and simply around female energy she will immediately advise you to move on without a second thought. First time I tried her she couldn't connect with me at all and when she tried to connect her validations didn't match up so she didn't charge for my time.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt since many people on here were singing her praises so I tried again with her a few weeks later and she got my zodiac sign wrong, kept constantly guessing other stuff and kept saying she saw a water sign male around me which again didn't pair up and wasn't possible with my lifestyle at the time. The overall reading I had with her was negative guess work so I simply dismissed what she said.

--- End quote ---

In my case it was quite positive (my POI will reach out, etc) but I also had the feeling she was guessing and asked a few questions so that she could tell me something. I did not feel any connection at all.

wishes215:
Same thing happened with me, tried her a few times and she
Couldn’t connect each time and then started guessing signs which were all wrong. And I don’t care to
Hear what I already know:)) make me a prediction that comes the:))

Lady_C:

--- Quote from: wishes215 on October 24, 2018, 04:58:14 PM ---Same thing happened with me, tried her a few times and she
Couldn’t connect each time and then started guessing signs which were all wrong. And I don’t care to
Hear what I already know:)) make me a prediction that comes the:))

--- End quote ---

She spends a lot of time validating via zodiac sign. There's 4 elements in astrology (water, air, earth and fire) which means she has 1/4 chances of getting it right. Now if she validated our connection with something unique on a person level then I probably would have taken her more seriously. Like I said it was pure guess work and I'm so glad I've overcome the cycle of binge reading.

I also don't like when readers ask for mine and the POI's DOB. Again certain star signs are supposedly not compatible and mine and my exes aren't so I knew that influenced past readings. Miss Ann is the only one who asks for DOB and nailed the past/present energy. I've had more success with chat readings where I simply state mine and his name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version