Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Bitwine Psychics

<< < (38/70) > >>

Spaceship29:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on October 17, 2018, 06:46:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Spaceship29 on October 17, 2018, 06:27:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Apalm831 on October 07, 2018, 05:36:22 PM ---Just gotta say, Pixie Dust told me no one was around my ex and he is fer sure seeing someone
Spirit Messages gave me a fairytale--love, rings, marriage... .yeah it's looking pretty bleak for me with this guy so I'm gonna say no.

--- End quote ---

Pixie hit the first time

The second time she was extremely wrong I told her that and she just refunded my money and ended the chat. Which was cool

--- End quote ---

my read was current and completely wrong but i agree i think she isnt a fraud.

Pixie can get some incredible details about the current.  But then she bases all her predictions, I think, based on what she sees now, I'm not sure how far out she can actually see.  However, I do think she's legit and not a fraud at all.

--- End quote ---

Love2020:
has anyone read with miss toria or miss Ann? Rachel Marie, she's amazing, her time frame was off but I have yet to find anyone who nailed timeframe, except for fairy Shelley on keen.. she got it twice VERY specificall y then it was wrong later on. But im waiting for the outcome..

Love2020:
all of the above mentioned see on thing, pixie dust he see he's distant but that he's not coming back around....

NeSSi:
I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not give me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

marciamia:

--- Quote from: NeSSi on October 23, 2018, 03:37:34 PM ---I read with Pixie Dust last week. She was pretty wrong about the current situation. And at the beginning she also asked me if my POI was a Fire zodiac sign and I said no, a couple of minutes later she asked me if he was Earth (yes...) and then she said he might be under the strong influence of a Fire sign... LOL. I can't tell about her prediction yet and she did not gave me a timeframe neither, so let's see!!

--- End quote ---

I can assure you pixie is probably wrong, so don’t stress ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version