Hey guys,
So I saw her online today and thought I would give her a try.
She dove straight into it and pretty much got it spot on. She has said that my POI was taking a step back because he needed to find himself and that it wasn't about me.
She also said that there had been an incident where we suggested a "hang out or an idea to hangout " which never ended up occurring. She was right - this was discussed and he never took it further .
She also said that this would happen eventually , as he is still thinking about this, and my spirit guides were confirming that we would be seeing a movie. Again - this was what we discussed before ... the hangout that never happened was to see a movie I didn't want to watch alone.
She said that in his mind, he will be looking to reconcile and his mindset was to be no longer than three months. I was sad at this answer, and said we have already been apart for two ... and she said sorry, I and misinterpre ted what she said and she meant, three months total apart. Which again, kinda made sense because when he said the step back, he said something along the lines of .. if it's like three months that goes past , I'll call you and we'll get together for coffee . I also am aware that psychics typically say two to three months, I was just baffled how it was on point for me.
She said that our energies were very serious right now, but spirit guides had said that there was nothing to worry about.
I just wanted to post this because it really hit the nail on the head with me.
I have had loootttssss s of readings, angel mystress Sara linn, Rachel Marie, etc etc x 2000 and they all say the same how we will reconcile by the end of the summer.
Queen of cups 18 I got hold of yday and she said that he's lying to me to protect my feelings about why he stepped back... I know he's 100 % honest about this... she also said he would never commit so her reading has been different to others.
I have a paid reading with yona in August and I'm 96th in line with cookie lol
I do think she can be quite accurate about certain things yes. So I am glad the reading resonated with you and she did say certain things that did happen. My first reading with her was like that, she picked up on recent past stuff that was extremely accurate.
I don't mean to be a Debbie-downer, I really don't, but those aren't really specific answers. :/ I could have gotten the same reading on my situation verbatim and it would fit. Most people are asking about someone that they want back. Phrases like "stepping back", "wanting to reconcile", "hanging out", "serious energies" are all pretty common and fit 90% of relationshi
p readings. I hope it works out for you, but I've been hearing the same thing from different readers over a year.