Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 996154 times)

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2019, 07:23:24 AM »
She's definitely better at general than specific questions, she seems to go off on her rants if asked a specific area and be inaccurate. I tried her at the beginning of the year and asked her about a guy I was seeing and if it would go anywhere. BIG MISTAKE I KNOW. She didn't pick up that inbetween me waiting for my reading to come back, I had stopped talking to him and cut him off and it was full of lots of opinion, guesswork and advice.

I agree about the general (and it's the same for most readers imo). However, even with her general she ask for names, ages, and relationshi p to you of the people you associate with.  I made the mistake of mentioning my ex husband and ex boyfriend and I think that biased the reading. For the record, I wasn't interested in reconciliat ion with either, but that was the assumption by Leanne. I only provided them because I  thought she needed the information to tell energies apart.  Lol

Offline Star_01

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 389
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2019, 07:26:45 AM »
She's definitely better at general than specific questions, she seems to go off on her rants if asked a specific area and be inaccurate. I tried her at the beginning of the year and asked her about a guy I was seeing and if it would go anywhere. BIG MISTAKE I KNOW. She didn't pick up that inbetween me waiting for my reading to come back, I had stopped talking to him and cut him off and it was full of lots of opinion, guesswork and advice.

I agree about the general (and it's the same for most readers imo). However, even with her general she ask for names, ages, and relationshi p to you of the people you associate with.  I made the mistake of mentioning my ex husband and ex boyfriend and I think that biased the reading. For the record, I wasn't interested in reconciliat ion with either, but that was the assumption by Leanne. I only provided them because I  thought she needed the information to tell energies apart.  Lol

Oh when I read with her back in September I intentional ly  didn't mention my ex on purpose as I was told not to as she would be ranty and opinionated, so just asked for a general to see what she could pick up. I did get rants but nothing major lol, just her hating the sentence "I fell pregnant" and silly things like that. She does seem to tell quite a few people warnings of falling pregnant and ring on finger which is what I got, too.

Offline lp1111

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2019, 07:29:28 AM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2019, 08:05:45 AM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Offline lp1111

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #334 on: July 11, 2019, 08:13:32 AM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Haha oops! Guess we are just paralleling each other! I felt the exact same way, it was a lot of talk and I had hoped the 10 predictions would be more concrete things like this will happen, then this, blah. I think it just chalks up to lots of people adore her and she is certainly gifted, but she’s not the reader for me.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2019, 08:19:04 AM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Haha oops! Guess we are just paralleling each other! I felt the exact same way, it was a lot of talk and I had hoped the 10 predictions would be more concrete things like this will happen, then this, blah. I think it just chalks up to lots of people adore her and she is certainly gifted, but she’s not the reader for me.

Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Right now, Yona has been the most consistent and I do trust her. And she and Leanne gave me similar readings, but I'm a bit more drawn to Yona I think.

Offline lp1111

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2019, 08:22:01 AM »
I made the same mistake in my 12 year forecast and she just went on about not waiting for people and only focused on my career LOL. I decided to go back and get the 10 general predictions without mentioning anyone because in hindsight I feel like that’s where most people say she shines, but since the readings were only a couple of months apart she went on about why I would even want another reading from her so soon, I must be going through something. Although she remembered I had gotten a reading, I don’t think she remembered the people I told her about, so they came up on their own. Lesson learned I guess!

Oh crap. I guess I should expect the same lecture then. Thing is, I really didn't get a lot of predictions in the general.

Haha oops! Guess we are just paralleling each other! I felt the exact same way, it was a lot of talk and I had hoped the 10 predictions would be more concrete things like this will happen, then this, blah. I think it just chalks up to lots of people adore her and she is certainly gifted, but she’s not the reader for me.

Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Right now, Yona has been the most consistent and I do trust her. And she and Leanne gave me similar readings, but I'm a bit more drawn to Yona I think.

Yeah, if she works for you then great 🤗 I don’t think she was wrong, just don’t feel like I would want to read with her anymore. I adore Yona as well, just waiting to see how things play out! Hope that they are both correct for you.

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #337 on: July 11, 2019, 10:57:13 AM »
Has leanne ever done a general reading where she describes different men in your life or coming in and it seems like she's talking about the same person?
I just did a general read with her and she told me things Yona did. But I feel she was talking about my past POI coming back in and describing him as different men.

has this happened to anyone?

Offline lp1111

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #338 on: July 11, 2019, 11:00:59 AM »
Has leanne ever done a general reading where she describes different men in your life or coming in and it seems like she's talking about the same person?
I just did a general read with her and she told me things Yona did. But I feel she was talking about my past POI coming back in and describing him as different men.

has this happened to anyone?

I don’t remember if she did for me, but by the way she described people I feel like it is very possible. I actually had Kisha in my email read explain three different situations as if they were separate and I felt all three were about the same guy. I think they can just sense energy, and if this guy is going through changes in life his energy can show as shifting, which can be hard for a reader to discern.


Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #339 on: July 11, 2019, 11:17:34 AM »
Has leanne ever done a general reading where she describes different men in your life or coming in and it seems like she's talking about the same person?
I just did a general read with her and she told me things Yona did. But I feel she was talking about my past POI coming back in and describing him as different men.

has this happened to anyone?

I don’t remember if she did for me, but by the way she described people I feel like it is very possible. I actually had Kisha in my email read explain three different situations as if they were separate and I felt all three were about the same guy. I think they can just sense energy, and if this guy is going through changes in life his energy can show as shifting, which can be hard for a reader to discern.

Yes, I also agree that it's possible. I have very few men in my circle. I've had various readers describe situations like it's 3 different men, when there just aren't 3 different men in my life. Also, some of the readers see the interaction as non romantic, so they may assume that it's not a POI, but you could have a practical, non romantic exchange with a POI.

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #340 on: July 11, 2019, 05:38:21 PM »
How has she been with you guys and timing?

Also when says a max of 12 months, does she mean within 12 months or by 12 months? so confusing
what is everyones experience with that?

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #341 on: July 11, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »
Seven of my ten predictions were different men. I'm like so why am I alone then? LOL I asked for a ten prediction general. She kept saying all of the men were nothing and not to get attached and I need to work on myself.

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #342 on: July 11, 2019, 05:44:38 PM »
maggs, did you meet any of these men or show up in your life?

Offline maggs30

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 942
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #343 on: July 11, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »
I think one was from the past and the second was the current that just broke it off with me. According to her he really wanted me in his life and I would walk away. The next 5 I have no clue about. I just got my reading about 3 weeks ago though.

Offline Rayban212

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2019, 04:32:37 PM »
I ordered a specific reading on my POI, you guys pray for me lol