I know Yona's timing can be way off, and I set up myself for maybe a few years down the road for some of her predictions to unfold but it looks like a large one (she made this past October) might very well happen before the end of the year. I'm hopeful but I don't want to jinx myself either.
Fingers crossed, @sam! I already feel like some of what Yona told me last week is happening. She said I would be making plans for my future, practical and important plans and sharing these plans with a brown-eyed man. I will be moving forward with my life, not necessarily cutting off "blue-eyes" but certainly "cracking on with life" as she put it. She said I would be doing this before the end of the year--correct. Yesterday I submitted some application
s for my doctorate! Which would mean moving and working in a different city or state for the next five years of my life upon my decision. So, yes. This has already transpired per Yona's prediction. Exciting stuff!