Author Topic: Dave  (Read 13297 times)

Offline Beachgirl333

Dave
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:58:13 PM »
How come no one has talked about Dave.  he got so popular after his article about reuniting lost loves.  I contemplated calling him.  He is expensive but I was curious to see what he does exactly.  Any comments?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Dave
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »
Beachgirl, we want to get to know you, tell us your story and post your picture!

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »
:ibra you didnt even post yor story yet lol  ::)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »
lmao @ Cjean

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
hehe  ;)

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 01:28:40 AM »
Well Libra...I am a psychic junkie too.  I have read with natalie numerous times and all she keeps telling me is that it is still poisitive between me and my SM.  Im done talking to her.  Alison has been on point.  matyann told me he still loved me .  tatianna told me he still loves me.  However I spoke with Hern, Vhee, Berlin, Nikal, who have told me to run from him that he is no good.  Today I spoke with Sara and she instructed me what to do to get him back.  Linda also instructed me to do the same.  Set boundaries!  My problem is that everytime he calls I go runnning to him. So now I have to ignore him and not respond to him or his calls.  Now natalie told me it dont matter because he still is going to be with me long term.  yes, I see that happeneing.  if he could keep it like this forever he would so I see what she means when she says it is long term  b ut the exclusive part I dont know.  because the one time he lured me to his home and "after" he decided to tell me he had a GF.    Some psychics have told me he is just testing me to see what I say bc he wants to know if I have a BF but y not just ask upfront. 

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 01:37:28 AM »
i LOVE TATIANA...WAS SHE positive for you though? Vhee never thinks anyone should be with someone..lol..she told me that ab my first sm..(but turns out hes a BIGGER A-HOLE than #2) lol...Natalie is pathetic..she sounded so confident ab me and my sm #1 and how I didnt have to do anything but idk if she was reading me or the dishes she was washing lol (bc it was def some hard work involved in that situation!)

Alison is not detailed enough fo rme..she just says the enrgy is so close to you blah blah..honey why am I paying you $4.50 for energy being close to me ....I know that part (what else?!)  :o

I could've told you to set boundaries for free..lol..they shouldve given you some psychic insight not paid girl talk

Ps what is your story anyways?

has anyone told you anything worth going back to? and believing in..or has anthing come true for you>?

Offline jb27

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
Hey cjean, tale it easy on the new girl =P lol

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 06:01:11 PM »
I am..omg jb...was I being mean?

Offline jb27

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 07:00:40 PM »
hahah no im just playin, your just a very forward person, new people might not be ready for you lol

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 07:05:12 PM »
lol...maybe I should re-read my post lol...

Really I'm forward?  :-X

Offline jb27

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »
It's not a bad thing silly, its good to be forward. Just someone new might not expect it thats all.....sheesh dont worrrrrrrrrrrrrry lmao

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »
I re-read my post...def not mean..and def not forward...if anything I'm a bit sarcastic but thats all towards the psychics Im critiquing. lol ???

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
I totally feel you jb...just dont cut my nuts up hehe

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »
lmao...rofl ;D