Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 252609 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #480 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:35 AM »
Dreamcometrue, she told me something similar. She said we would have a face to face encounter in May, and I will have a choice at that point. She said that if I pray and work on myself I can make it happen sooner or not at all, depending on what I want. Kisha sees a sooner timeframe, as does Cookie. My faith is with Kisha, who has been correct for me in the past.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2012, 03:30:49 AM »
I wouldn't pay anyone for a "healing" to be honest. I've always found readers like those to be suspect.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2012, 03:34:55 AM »
Anyone read with Sincerity? Is she at the level of Cookie?

blessed

PSYCHIC MICHAEL SEBASTIAN on keen
« Reply #483 on: February 21, 2012, 03:36:58 AM »
I want to know if any one had read with him?.I had a brief reading with him and this guy totally freaked me out...meaning he said things that I didn't even mention and he was 100% correct.Anyway I am a big skeptic when it comes to readers.I really wanted to call him again but after I googled him...his reviews were not so pleasant.So if anyone here spoke with him please let me know..thanks

blessed

« Reply #484 on: February 21, 2012, 03:46:03 AM »
I did..in fact I use to call her all the time on her personal line.she picked up the present and is very good in tuning into someones thoughts/feeling but non of her predictions manifested.I stared calling her this past june and she was very specific and detailed but than when I called her again in december she remembered me but kept asking me about my situation.I did not feel very comfortable with that because if you are a true psychis than why do you want an update?It should be the the other way around.So that was the end of her.However I still believe that she is good in picking up past/present and that't it.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #485 on: February 21, 2012, 03:57:58 AM »
I wouldn't pay anyone for a "healing" to be honest. I've always found readers like those to be suspect.
Scorpiogirl, that is exactly what I was thinking before I heard what other people say here after their readings.  Aurora did not tell all the people who had readings to get healing.  In one case, she was against it.  At least, that is what I have heard.  But, wondering whether there is anyone who actually received a healing process from her.  That would be really helpful.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #486 on: February 21, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »
Scorpiogirl, that is exactly what I was thinking before I heard what other people say here after their readings.  Aurora did not tell all the people who had readings to get healing.  In one case, she was against it.  At least, that is what I have heard.  But, wondering whether there is anyone who actually received a healing process from her.  That would be really helpful.

I haven't actually called her back on it because I managed to work through things on my own, but I did call Aurora one day in quite a low state and she offered to pray with me as a healing.  She actually sent me five free minutes because she said that's all it would take, but that I should either try to work through it on my own with meditation or call someone who's more specialized in it.  She sent the minutes in case I didn't feel up to calling anyone else or didn't know of anyone else.  She struck me as very honest about it, and I really appreciated it.

Another thing about Aurora - that day I called her, I got a very negative reading from her that contradicted a lot of positive things that she had said in previous readings regarding one of the men I call about, but when I emailed her about it and asked if it was possible my own energy impacted the reading she said yes, absolutely, my energy could well impact the reading, especially if I'm calling multiple psychics.  She mentioned that it's not uncommon for a psychic to pick up on a previous negative reading (even if that reading wasn't accurate) if we allowed that negative reading to affect our attitude towards things, but also that allowing those negative readings to impact our views can very well have a negative influence on outcomes because when we allow negative energy to flow into a situation, we're basically asking for it to become negative.  She encouraged me to start praying or meditating on my own to keep my feelings and thoughts positive to prevent this from happening, and to try to "let go" of the situations so I don't get stuck in a rut with nothing changing.

Since that reading I've had only one other, and I waited until my feelings were calmer and more serene.  Sure enough, the next reading I had was very positive with someone I trusted (that had ALSO given me a negative reading during my "panic binge" as a I like to call it).  Since then, I've determined it's best to follow the advice I keep giving everyone else and just stop worrying so much and not ask the same question again.  I'm trying to get hold of Silver regarding a different person and situation, but I'm going to leave the one I asked Aurora about alone for a while and see what happens. 

...I think I went on a tangent there for a minute.  Sorry!

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #487 on: April 10, 2012, 04:18:26 AM »
This is off on a tangent, but saw Vallentina Rose in this thread so I thought I'd put it here.

I called her yesterday and she predicted that he would contact me by today at 4 pm, didn't happen. She was accurate about an email in my last reading within 2-3 days, so I guess this is a hit or miss with her.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #488 on: April 10, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »
@meil

with Valentina Rose from PPN it has been my experience with her it is hit or miss. She get's some contact right down to the hour, and some she just plain get's wrong. She speaks in a metaphoric sense. Sometimes she can be months off. You have to really pay attention to her.

Too much decoding for me at times. Her outcomes are usually correct. If you call her often, you will see she get's some contact right on the dot, others it is just not happening. She depends on astrology too. She uses the Chinese Zodiac a lot.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:23:03 PM by Highlyfavored2 »

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #489 on: April 10, 2012, 03:19:49 PM »
@highly

Outcomes meaning in the grand scheme of things, she still saw us together 5 years down the road? Or the contact, but it just comes later?

I was pretty surprised with her accuracy in the first reading because she said email within 2-3 days, it comes up as some excuse. He will inch into my life slowly, which happened over a period of 2 weeks and that is considered pretty long for him and me. She also picked up some areas of personality that I have been concerned about but she made sure that I knew it was not what I think.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #490 on: April 10, 2012, 09:25:27 PM »
@highly

Outcomes meaning in the grand scheme of things, she still saw us together 5 years down the road? Or the contact, but it just comes later?

I was pretty surprised with her accuracy in the first reading because she said email within 2-3 days, it comes up as some excuse. He will inch into my life slowly, which happened over a period of 2 weeks and that is considered pretty long for him and me. She also picked up some areas of personality that I have been concerned about but she made sure that I knew it was not what I think.

I was meaning outcomes as in timing. Meaning it will happen, just may be delayed.

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #491 on: April 15, 2012, 09:02:52 AM »
Hey all,
Just found this site after having gone through a "psychic purge!" I chatted with quite a few Keen psychics over the past year and compiled a list that I like. I prefer chat so i have a trascript. 

Lisa Dianne - She gave me details about people or situations in the current and past that were absolutely mind blowingly accurate. Details that in a million years nobody would have known. Things that I found out to be true a month after I chatted with her. She also gave me some advice. The first time i didn't listen to it.....and did the opposite.... situation went sour. Second time, I DID listen to her advice and followed it. Things turned out pretty well. She also predicted the EXACT date of something pretty important happening that I asked about. I almost fell over when it happened as she said. THE BIG overall prediction pending but I'm not holding onto the timing too much. It will happen when it's meant to!

SanSanVi - My jaw hit the floor the first time I chatted with her and second and third....She also gives incredibly accurate details about different people in question...even places and locations. All she needs are the names and question and she went off. I liked that. Just sitting back as she typed all these incredibly accurate details to confirm first that she was tuning in. These were details about people and situations and personalities and how I was feeling without my typing a word that again were not blanket - they were dead on accurate...and then she would answer my questions as I asked. BIG prediction pending again but .... through chat, about the present and past, I found her to be insightful, dead-accurate, detailed, quick, kind, and very articulate. 

LifeMakeoverParty - Awesome empath and very empowering. She's an empath lifecoach. Very honest and straight forward when she can't see something. She reminds you that she is not psychic but she certainly can tune into energy and feel you and what others are feeling. Prices are very reasonable as well.

Hatter (Ruby) - I talked with Ruby as she is filling in for her dad. She was fabulous. Answered all questions in a very detailed manner. Stayed very focused. Very good at picking up the situation without much info from me. Even sent me a follow up e-mail ..... a very long paragraph to re-confirm what she wanted me to know and was worried I didn't get from the reading. Also gave good advice. in line with what everyone else is advising.  Prediction pending

SoulMate2002 - i can't confirm anything she has told me. I just like her and liked her advice! Stayed in line with everyone else so i'm following it. It feels the right thing to do anyway.

Candis Coffee - She has made very strong and articulate predictions. She really reads with confidence. Nothing shaky or unwavering or fishing for info. She has given some dates for a prediction that have come and passed but I'm not worried. I just like her and believe that what she says will happpen WILL at some point...unless i change my mind. ;)

Scary Carrie Lynn - Read the situation really well and explained the cards pulled and how she saw things headed. Gave same advice as as above! Very real and sweet despite her name.  Predictions pending

Obviously, I'm not terribly worried about timing. I was at first and was trying to control every situation by calling psychics to find out this and that.... like i was playing chess. I realized that I was actually sending out some pretty hard core controlling vibes that I believe slow things down because it doesn't show true faith. When I think back to how other events I've wished for manifested in my life, they have been a mere wish or belief that i could make them happen and then I let the thought go.... and sure enough within months things just sort of happened and everything was easy from there. SO...that said, I no longer worry about timing as predictions will happen (if that is still what is wanted) and the sooner one just lets go and concentrate on their own life, the sooner things start moving into place. I bet most of you have already figured that out too! :) It just took me a LOT of late night chats to figure it out and restore some sanity and faith that all will be well no matter what.

Anyway, the above are people who not only did I like their advice and find them accurate but also, i found them extremely compassionate and empowering. Very important.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:17:44 AM by stonyeye »

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #492 on: April 15, 2012, 09:45:01 PM »
Thanks Jana for the nice welcome! I really think that sometimes we can "clog" up predictions or events we are hoping to manifest by asking the same question over again and calling a bunch of different psyhics instead of just taking what we are told, believing and letting things go to unfold naturally. I know some people are angry with the amount of money they spent on Keen and readers who gave them predictions that were off but i don't blame any reader. Honestly, they were like therapy for me at one point. Perhaps i should have just gone to a real therapist :) but at 3:30 am when you can't sleep and want someone to talk things through with, it is nice to have someone out there who offers you hope and will listen and work through your story with you....as long as you call the advisors who are up beat and positive, don't sell you a fairy tale but do offer hope and advice around a situation. That's why i listed the advosrs I did above. They may not be right on with dates etc. but I did receive some really true information from them in the present and they gave good realistic advice and remained upbeat and encouraging and I felt better after chatting with them. They did not try to sell me spells or anything ridiculous like that either. To me, that encouragement and sensible advice from an articulate reader was worth the money spent when I was at my lowest. Hope you're doing well and your hopes and wishes come true. i'm sure they will.... and if not then i think that just means something better is coming along for you anyway. That is my stance now anyway. All the best to you..

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #493 on: April 17, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »
@Grat I am in shock with the raise in her price too

vtech

« Reply #494 on: April 17, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »
I read with her yesterday (because of all the high praises I heard about in the chat) and I too noticed the price jump from $4.99 to $6.99, that really wasnt an issue as I figured that she had alot of people trying to chat with her. Sadly she did not get my reading correctly as she told me that I havent had contact for months which was incorrect as I had contact in March for over an hour in person with my Ex. She told me that my Ex wanted me to chase after my ex, this also is incorrect as we both have been doing that for the past 3 years and when I spoke with my ex in March, it was the opposite of what my ex wanted. She also said that there is someone else around my ex - I stopped the chat at this point and thanked her (I know this to be incorrect, even Cookie, Astro Sarah, Sincerity have said that there is no one around my ex and my ex is preoccupied with work, just like I am). I told her that I dont feel we connected properly. I must however applaude this lady because she emailed me and offered to refund my money. Now this is truely a nice lady and someone that isnt in it for the money, sadly I think I am doomed to the point where my guides will not talk to anyone else.
I think she is a great person and will work for others, however I think me personally, my guides have stopped communicating information, so I dont think any reader can read me properly now.