Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 251588 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #525 on: December 15, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
Thanks....going to try and get a reading with her!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
Re: Mistress Voice Reader (Tammy)...I am looking for a psychic with good to fairly accurate timing.. so I went to the Keen site and wanted to get in line for a reading, but I guess I have to email a request first. I did not have a problem with that.... but I guess she wants to know what I would I would like my reading on...ugh I think Im old fashion when it come to psychic readings and prefer my readings when I call.

Oh well I would have went in line for her if that was an option.

Any other that I can call without leaving detail info ahead of time that are good to fairly accurate with timing?

Offline Zee

« Reply #527 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:02 AM »
I don't know what you're talking about. Both times I've read with her, all I did was call when it showed she was available. There was no waiting in line or anything. I got right through. I just asked my questions when she answered.

This is the link I used; http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/mistress-voice-reader/5177751

She has three listings and two of them are at $4.83 and the one above is $4.48

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #528 on: December 16, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »
If she is on the phone, the only other option will be to wait

Re: Mistress Voice Reader (Tammy)...I am looking for a psychic with good to fairly accurate timing.. so I went to the Keen site and wanted to get in line for a reading, but I guess I have to email a request first. I did not have a problem with that.... but I guess she wants to know what I would I would like my reading on...ugh I think Im old fashion when it come to psychic readings and prefer my readings when I call.

Oh well I would have went in line for her if that was an option.

Any other that I can call without leaving detail info ahead of time that are good to fairly accurate with timing?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #529 on: December 17, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »
@tellmewhy.......no the only option was to email and leave a message for her and be specific what I wanted  to know.

That's tough for me to do.....I would rather wait until the actual reading.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #530 on: December 17, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
@Zee.......guess I am losing it, I could have sworn it said email.....oh well!

Offline Zee

« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2013, 12:38:22 AM »
NP. I just thought it sort of bizarre because I don't do email readings at all. It takes too long and emails can be misconstrued.

Offline believeornot

« Reply #532 on: January 15, 2014, 04:05:13 AM »
Hi Ladies,

I spoke to Mistress Voice Reader,  can any of you advice if any of her predictions came to pass?  I'm so confused now, her predictions are different than others I've called regarding a job.  Won't know until the end of Feb. early March. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #533 on: January 15, 2014, 06:46:09 AM »
i used her a few times.

the first reading was about a job. she was right in that i would not get it, and explained why. her reasoning makes sense, but i have no way of verifying.

i asked about 2 people. she said i'd hang out with one in a romantic/sexual way, and the other was just a friend. said the first one would happen by NYE if i wanted it to. it didn't happen. still hasn't.

i called again a week or so after that last call and asked about #2 again. she changed her reading and said we'd get romantic around the first of the year and if i was available on NYE we should try to hang out because i'd at least get a kiss. we were both traveling, so that didn't happen. i still haven't even seen this person and communication has been extremely light to say the least.

i dont know. her timing could be off with some of these. i didn't like how she changed her outlook on one of the people i asked about.

i like how she got the work prediction right, but it made me lose faith in her about the romantic questions.
i doubt i'd use her again unless i saw some developments with the people i asked about.

Offline believeornot

« Reply #534 on: January 15, 2014, 08:41:18 PM »
Thanks Truth for the response.  You know she changed her answer within 5 minutes of her reading regarding the job, first she predicted I would not get anything until April.  I expressed to her that I'm so confused because other readers (Victoria and Raven (twins) have said I would hear something this month and start in Feb.

She then changed her answer to well I see you starting in March, but you won't hear from them til latter part of Feb.  I thought maybe I heard it wrong until I played back the recording and she did modify her answer.  She proceed to say I'm very accurate in my timelines.

I will know by the end of Jan. on the outcome, stay tuned! 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #535 on: January 16, 2014, 03:17:10 AM »
I don't want to sound like Debbie Downer, but honestly save yourself the money you are spending on these people to take a shot in the dark and offer you a 50/50 prediction.  Go buy yourself a nice pair of shoes, or a suit and go get whatever job you truly want.  These people are taking your money, I know this all to well...trust me.  It does not pay to have them sell you a disappointment, there is no lucky jackpot waiting behind door number 3.  Im not trying to be mean but by the statistics here on the board the odds are stacked up against anyone wishing, hoping, and believing in these people.

Thanks Truth for the response.  You know she changed her answer within 5 minutes of her reading regarding the job, first she predicted I would not get anything until April.  I expressed to her that I'm so confused because other readers (Victoria and Raven (twins) have said I would hear something this month and start in Feb.

She then changed her answer to well I see you starting in March, but you won't hear from them til latter part of Feb.  I thought maybe I heard it wrong until I played back the recording and she did modify her answer.  She proceed to say I'm very accurate in my timelines.

I will know by the end of Jan. on the outcome, stay tuned!

Offline Zee

« Reply #536 on: January 16, 2014, 03:24:08 AM »
She's right, ya know.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #537 on: January 16, 2014, 03:30:29 AM »
I have to say that it depends upon which reader you are working with and what one does with the information.  I don't see a problem with someone who is going through a rough spot calling a psychic who sees something in the distance and tells the caller to relax and something good will come along as long as the caller then does exactly that - relaxes, has faith in his/herself and moves forward in confidence.  That might be all that is needed to get oneself back on one's feet!

Offline Zee

« Reply #538 on: January 16, 2014, 04:01:01 AM »
She's right too.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #539 on: January 16, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »
The problem is that many of us are/were addicted to calling. If you can limit to one call now and then - for entertainment purposes only - that's one thing. I know when I was in the thick of things, I was chain calling.

I will also add that my therapist at $80/hr self pay was much cheaper. And less still when I had insurance ($35/hr)

For what I got from psychics, I would have been better off talking to him. He pretty much gave the same advice.