Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 252352 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #510 on: October 03, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »
Regarding Aries Intuition aka Kesha, she was wrong, said the guy will NOT make a move, actually he asked me out and we went out together! She also talked about money in September, she made it sound like something significant, not really, only thing I got a surprise gift an iPad, but no money, rather more expenses then ever. No more readings with Kesha for me.

Offline oben

« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2012, 03:57:23 AM »
I think an iPad can be considered "good" amount of money ;)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2012, 04:12:54 AM »
Not for me, it's about $500 that is not significant in comparison with my monthly expenses.

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #513 on: January 02, 2013, 03:19:14 AM »
This is funny looking back at this because I used a different first name with Allynis and a different User ID but she recognized my voice!  What??? ha!  From there she remembered what sign I was.  I think some of these people are like rain man or something.  Michael Sebastian remembered me too but I didn't feel notes or anything with him.  He was supportive and nice but not as accurate as Allynis was.  She has some truly interesting predictions that I've actually FOUGHT that came true! 

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #514 on: January 07, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
Can't they see us when we are calling them?  Doesn't the Keen site tell them who is calling?  I was told they have a customer list that they can use and when you change your name it updates it in the customer list.  My sister created an account over there a few years ago to see what it says when you work on their site and she said that they have a window that pops up that tells them who is calling and someone that used to use Keen as a Psychic said if you were a client your member name shows and if they click on it they can access all notes they took on any previous call.

It seems like it wouldn't matter if we changed our names because I changed mine a short while after I started using Keen and I didn't see a difference in my readings. 

jen80

« Reply #515 on: January 24, 2013, 02:48:29 AM »
This is funny looking back at this because I used a different first name with Allynis and a different User ID but she recognized my voice!  What??? ha!  From there she remembered what sign I was.  I think some of these people are like rain man or something.  Michael Sebastian remembered me too but I didn't feel notes or anything with him.  He was supportive and nice but not as accurate as Allynis was.  She has some truly interesting predictions that I've actually FOUGHT that came true!
allynis was wrong for me. A friend of mine just told me that she read with privately and she was also wrong for her. She also said she got some sort of email in personal email I guess cause she read with allynis outside of keen and that last month or two she got the email saying something about either allynis or her pet had some sort of medical emergency and that her friends were doing contributions on her behalf and that she has put her readings on sale so as to make some money. Anyway you are lucky to be connecting with her so well as nobody else I know is able to get right predictions from her. How is married life treating you?. Congratulations again.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Mistress Voice Reader?
« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2013, 07:46:04 PM »
has any one read with this woman Mistress Voice Reader? she seem to accurately pick up on things.I asked her about a job and she told me i will get it but the point to the matter is she told me i was over qualified for the position. When i asked her for the salary, she accurately told me how much and based on my findings, she was right.

2) a couple of my friends read with her, one of them asked her when she was going to get married, she said between now and February which is True because is is planning her wedding late December

3) The 2nd friend called and asked her when she was getting married, she said 2015!! mind you this girl does not have a boyfriend.

I don't believe she gives the same line and i find her pretty incredible

Offline Zee

« Reply #517 on: September 10, 2013, 02:03:49 AM »
I just had a reading by her, MVR. She said her name was Tammy. It's too soon to tell anything about the read although she was optimistic as hell. Which is great, great, great and exactly what I need right now.  At $4.48 a min, the cheapest listing she had, I only spoke to her about six minutes so maybe later I'll get a longer read. Does anyone know if she has her own storefront?

Allynis seemed great in the beginning (two reads) but she ended up sucking it down the road. Just not accurate at all and predictions did not pan out.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:54:31 AM by Zee »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #518 on: September 10, 2013, 03:00:10 AM »
how was your reading? did she give you confirmation?

Offline Zee

« Reply #519 on: September 10, 2013, 03:32:56 AM »
Not so much a confirmation but she relieved some of my anxiety about some things and calmed my fears and gave some suggestions about my questions. She gave me a lot of examples, so at times; I did have to drag her back to me. I only had so much time/money I wanted to use for a first read. Had I gotten a longer read, I would have asked about her guides or whatever it is she uses and she gave a prediction with a name, so who knows when that will happen. Her reading just took my psyche up about 5-6 notches of hope, so if nothing else, I feel amazingly better.

Offline marybell

« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2013, 02:16:18 PM »
Zee, how's it going with Soul Love 11 for you?  I thought she was you all time favorite.

Offline Zee

« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2013, 06:33:54 PM »
She is still tops. I just wasn't able to reach her yesterday.

Offline Zee

« Reply #522 on: December 15, 2013, 04:50:09 AM »
Read with her again tonight. I spoke to two other readers on Bitwine who blamed me for an issue, but she told me they were wrong. Of course I'll believe her after she said this, but the biggest key is that she told me how to fix it. I never got any direction from the first two reads.

Also, she told me timing for her predictions are extremely good so I more than look forward to that.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #523 on: December 15, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »
@Zee....who did you read with that said her timing is good?

Offline Zee

« Reply #524 on: December 15, 2013, 08:01:11 PM »
Mistress Voice Reader (Tammy)

anything