Author Topic: New here, psychic binge over the last month  (Read 3644 times)

Offline angell42

New here, psychic binge over the last month
« on: July 20, 2012, 09:37:46 PM »
Hi,  I am new to post on here but I have been reading all your posts for the last month.  It is too soon to tell who will be accurate but I have shamefully  :D read with at least 15 psychics from Keen, CP, PS and liveperson.  Since you all have been so helpful with posting and helping me decide who to read with, I want to return the favor!  Although I dont really have any results yet.  I mostly get the same reading but a few have not connected and several have given me negative readings. And some of the most trusted advisors on here have given me very positive readings.  I am really confused, but I guess now time will tell.  I will keep you posted, I am pretty sure the fairytale I am being told can not possibly come true, but like everyone else I so badly want to believe it.  IF it doesn't come true than many readers will have gotten it wrong.  I don't want to go into too many personal details but my issue is with a guy that I thought I had a huge connection with (this was kind of work related on his end).  It is a long story, but I have been trying to figure out what is really going on and I guess I have come to the conclusion that I will have to wait and find out, it is so frustrating!  But thanks to everyone for all your posts on here so I at least had some guidance in who to go to.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: New here, psychic binge over the last month
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »
welcome angell. sounds like a similar story that a lot of people here (if not everyone) can relate to, so don't feel embarrassed. the waiting truly is the hardest part. hang in there, and hopefully it all works out for the best!

Offline angell42

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 01:16:57 AM »
Thank you Truth.  Many readers have said I should see something by the end of August, but I think that would take a miracle.  Sincerity said Septmeber, but everyone who gave me a postive read said either August or September.  I will say Healings by Rob got one thing right .....he told me that during a lunch a very unpleasant truth would come out and he was very right.  Will keep you posted on the rest...

Offline angell42

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 03:49:33 AM »
so I am going to post as things come true or are not correct.

So far Lisa Dianne and Mikki Reno were very wrong.  Lisa said the guy I asked her about did not have a labelled girlfriend (which he just told me that he does), and MIkki Reno said we would be datign heavilty by the end of July (not even remotely true).  I will keep posting as predictions do or do not happen.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 04:07:39 AM »
@angell42 - who all did you read with?

Offline angell42

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »
honestly, I am ashamed to admit them all,  I will go through my notes later and come back and at least report on those who have had anything come true or not, it may be til the end of August or so for most of the predictions.  So far my favorite has been Kisha, she was spot on in my read, she told me he is very attracted but he is stuck and there was a female around him.  She did not give me an outcome, she just said he is stuck which has turned out to be very true.  She also said he would not come forward for a few months at least, if ever.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 03:56:39 PM »
Please do share. Trust me when i say ALOT of us here have a very long list of psychic readers. This board is for psychic addicts  ;)

P.S. I also like Kisha, she has been very accurate for me starting with my first initial reading with her.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:59:03 PM by Luckystar »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 05:53:06 PM »
Hi Angell42, yes it would be welcome. No worries, most of us have called many many many....lol psychics. Looking forward to seeing who worked for you...... :)

Offline angell42

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 05:25:28 AM »
I dont mind posting my results but I will keep my details somewhat vague as I noticed there has been some negativity on here from readers receiving negative comments.  I want to help everyone because all oy your posts helped me so much when I was desperatly looking for the best readers to call.  There are so many I have psychiics with I will have to come back when I have more time for a more detailed post.  The funny think is that what seemed so important a month ago just doen't seem to matter now (thank goodness, since 80% of people I read with were wrong).  If I had never received false readings I probably could have gotten past it much sooner and saved ALOT of money....

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 06:00:05 AM »
I hear ya @angel and yes it seems there are a few psychics on here that are out for blood and slandering a couple users on this forum. Such a pity. Keep your personal info to an absolute minimum. But definitely keep us posted on your opinions and predictions on readers.

I don't think there is anything wrong with posting something like xyz reader was correct about contact with xyz person or something like that, just make sure you don't say anything to pertinent to your situation, if it can be helped.

One last thought too, make sure you aren't using the same username on here as any of the websites you use. My real name isn't cfisher, and the usernames I use on keen aren't even remotely close to cfisher. I don't think you can get any more of a generic name unles you came up with jdoe or mrs. Smith. Clearly I wasn't very creative the day I entered this forum! Lol