Author Topic: Indio (CP Tarot Reader)  (Read 19711 times)

Offline Amaranth

Re: Indio (CP Tarot Reader)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 06:40:08 PM »
I reached out to C this week, even though many readers, friends, and people on this forum said not to.  I do not regret my decision.  We did meet up with one another after I reached out, and while it the encounter did not necessarily go the way I wanted it to, I am very happy with my decision. I have wasted MONTHS waiting for a man who may have never reached out only because I was going by the word of strangers who claim to see the future.  Maybe it's wrong, maybe it shows insecurity, but I would much rather reach out and take my life into my own hands, than wait around paralyzed and not facing reality.  Reality shows that this man does not want to speak with me because he has not reached out.  Reality shows that by not reaching out he is making the statement that he does not want to be with me.  I have not been facing reality for this entire time.  Now that I have heard firsthand what he has had to say (nothing about me... just the fact that he is enjoying his life as a single man), I can face reality, leave these psychic readers behind, and live my life

Synergy- I know it was tough and it wasn't the outcome you wanted, but I'm very proud of you for doing what you had to do to start moving on.  I hope it ends up being very liberating for you.  You deserve happiness and sometimes you just have to take it.  Hopefully you can focus your energy on yourself now and find yourself in a better place. 

behappyy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 11:36:09 AM »
@Synergy - And you never know - maybe taking this step has removed some blockage or energy you never knew was standing in your way.  When I first read your recap, one of the first things that came to my mind is "now, he'll probably start chasing her".  So you just never know.  I know how you're feeling atm, though, because I've been in a funk for a while now.  Cookie told me (last month) that I am "going to go through a lot of struggles between May and July" because I'll feel like he and I won't get back together - but she said she clearly saw me and him getting back together - as clearly as she could see objects, buildings and other things around and about me that I confirmed she was right about.  So the part about not thinking we'll get back together - yeah, that's how I feel right now - even my friends keep asking if I'm okay and why am I so sad (they don't know the full details).  I think about things that have happened, and it's hard to believe he'll come running after me.  So I'm just trying to go day by day and do the best I can to get to the next day.  So just hang in there, and again, maybe this meeting was what was needed to start making him think and you never know how things could turn around.  (Sometimes, when a guy sees how much he's hurt you, it makes a difference.)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:39:41 AM by behappyy »

behappyy

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 02:20:34 PM »
@Jana - That's interesting!  I hope it's just her "style" of delivery, since she was right about the things she saw, names, places, etc.  Let's hope so! :D

loops77

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »
I;ve noticed a lot of these readers have a particular style of deliver and you can find yourself interpreting what they said as if it is always particular to your case. They use certain phrases a lot as well. It can add to the confusion in a message.

behappyy

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 03:53:26 PM »
Well....I was just going over my notes and I can confirm that Dawn was wrong about something she said my ex wouldn't do (it was something I needed him to do, and she said she didn't see him doing it), but he did.  She also saw us not reconciling, so I'm hoping this was just a weak connection I had with her, as I suspected and mentioned in one of my previous posts.  I'm glad my instincts were right, so far. :)

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 06:37:21 PM »
@Behappy,
My reading with Dawn was pretty negative.  :-X  I don't know yet who is correct in their predictions, but I know that I definitely wasn't feeling all warm & fuzzy. lol
Annie, Barbara and Sincerity-uk are all saying the same outcome.  Fingers crossed X
Wishful

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
@ behappy and wishfulful thinker....i think there is a specific spot here on the forum to write about Dawn from CP....we have a spot for feedback on most of the readers there. While on the subject though, i do think she gives most people negative predictions or empathic readings. I don't remember what she told me but i only read with her once because i remember that she was wrong. Most CP readers were wrong.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 08:00:54 PM »
oh i think you took that wrong behappy, i wasnt saying you did anything wrong....just letting you know in case you wanted to leave individual feedback in the future.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 11:40:17 PM »
I took a chance and read with her....i have to say she was accurate with the questions i asked. She also gave me predictions for this next month along with Sept. and Oct. so i will be able to share whether or not those are accurate very soon.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 12:12:18 AM »
I tried Indio today and she was great! much in line with other readings from others, but more infomation that made things clear for me about my situation.  I'll be reading with her again in the future!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
Thanks MM....I thought she was good also. Glad to hear she was good for you as well!

Offline katjul

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 11:09:30 PM »
Any updates from reading(s) with Indio please?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:41 AM »
I read with her last summer. She was accurate in her description of people and on one short term prediction. She told me I would meet an older guy in October though and that never happened. She also said I would be married or in a married-type of relationship by this June. I can't comment on that one yet. She was okay...

Offline kyw1021

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
I have an update on Indio. I read with her on Saturday and wow, was she right.  She was only off by one day as far as the contact date, she said it would happen yesterday (Monday), it happened today (tuesday).  she was also correct about his nonchalant attitude. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
@kyw1021...it's been quite awhile since I posted on here. I mainly read the new post by others.

But I just had to comment, that Indio has been good for me as well.