Author Topic: Gracee  (Read 6068 times)

Offline Tiggymo37

Gracee
« on: July 15, 2021, 06:15:06 PM »
Any experiences with this reader?

Offline Nala208111

Re: Gracee
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 08:30:42 PM »
I have read with her the past year.. .and i have to say she is one of my go to's /favorites. She has hit the nail on the head with quite a few things for me.  timing, the attitude of my poi, how he will handle x, y, z

I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to ask about her on this forum. I've been keeping her to myself lmao on this board

I've taken a little break from her only cuz i feel its getting to comfortable, she knows my situation really well, we've become friendly and i think she added a little opinion last read. Which Idk i kinda think sometimes when you get to close to readers it works against youjust  so its been a few weeks since i talked to her  but next time i have a crisis i would definitely most likely reach out to her. she is just so good at reading my POI

i haven't really asked her about major predictions other than -will this work out in the long run my first read with her. i check unfortunately i don't have notes from our first few readings so i cant compare or  speak of long term stuff ....  usually i call her when my POI does something i don't understand, or how to respond to something that may have pissed me off lmao

she is a bit direct, not in a cruel way but you get her point quickly and she wont spare your ego. so if you don't like that she may not be for you but i over react sometimes so for me it works to be told that i need to calm down sometimes is needed.  She doesn't keep you handing on the phone wasting minutes either.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 09:26:00 PM »
I have read with her the past year.. .and i have to say she is one of my go to's /favorites. She has hit the nail on the head with quite a few things for me.  timing, the attitude of my poi, how he will handle x, y, z

I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to ask about her on this forum. I've been keeping her to myself lmao on this board

I've taken a little break from her only cuz i feel its getting to comfortable, she knows my situation really well, we've become friendly and i think she added a little opinion last read. Which Idk i kinda think sometimes when you get to close to readers it works against youjust  so its been a few weeks since i talked to her  but next time i have a crisis i would definitely most likely reach out to her. she is just so good at reading my POI

i haven't really asked her about major predictions other than -will this work out in the long run my first read with her. i check unfortunately i don't have notes from our first few readings so i cant compare or  speak of long term stuff ....  usually i call her when my POI does something i don't understand, or how to respond to something that may have pissed me off lmao

she is a bit direct, not in a cruel way but you get her point quickly and she wont spare your ego. so if you don't like that she may not be for you but i over react sometimes so for me it works to be told that i need to calm down sometimes is needed.  She doesn't keep you handing on the phone wasting minutes either.

Thank you! I’ve spoken to her 3 times in the past couple months and she always makes me feel very calm. I love her delivery; she’s very tactful and seems honest. I just feel like 50 million psychics have been telling me the same thing in regards to my situation with my POI, including her, and the outcome is positive. She makes “guarantees” so I wasn’t sure if I should trust that or if she was fairytailing me or not. Overall I love her though and was also surprised to not see her name on this forum!

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 11:53:11 PM »
Did she give you guys any timing? She was hesitant to give me one.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 02:43:50 AM »
Did she give you guys any timing? She was hesitant to give me one.

She’s given me vague timeframes, like “5 mos”, “this year”, “by the end of summer”. I think she doesn’t want people holding on to them

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 03:02:34 AM »
For me the only timing I’ve asked is short term stuff
Like will we continue to be snippy with each other, will we Skype soon In my situation I’m at the mercy of borders opening
So I dont really ask to far in the future
I think once I asked will he call soon
And she hit it but.
I’m in contact with my poi all day long so I don’t feel
Comfortable giving my opinion on timing for stuff like that cuz idk if it’s
Coincidence or not lol

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 04:47:43 AM »
Gracee refuses to accept my calls…haha. I’ve never read with her before. Maybe I left a negative review for one of her friends, and that have me flagged…haha.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 01:19:17 AM »
Her reviews read VERY much like she tells almost everyone good news.

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 02:19:11 PM »
I liked her.

She definitely picked up on my feelings that I hadn’t acknowledged.

She also picked up a character trait of the other person, that I hadn’t noticed.

Even if the prediction doesn’t materialize, she has genuine insights, and that’s probably what really matters, since nobody is 100 percent accurate.

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 11:48:48 PM »
I spoke with her again, I’m really surprised at how emotionally intelligent and articulate she is.

She definitely reads on a deeper level.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 02:07:44 AM »
I really do like her and don’t feel like she’s given me fairytales. However, I’m hearing the same things from everyone and it’s making me question it all  :-\

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2021, 08:51:01 PM »
Can anyone update on her with regards to the current and predictions? Does she tell everyone to “don’t act like you’re interested” and “make them wait” “don’t be so available”?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 10:12:47 PM by marciamia »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2021, 04:08:58 AM »
I’m still waiting on predictions but she didn’t tell me to make my POI wait and she didn’t tell me to not be so available either.

Can anyone update on her with regards to the current and predictions? Does she tell everyone to “don’t act like you’re interested” and “make them wait” “don’t be so available”?

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
hmmmm i have had her tell me to be not so available.. i did pull back and it did seem to work.
in the past she has applauded me for speaking my peace to my significant other.
I've had short term things come to pass for me with her.
I've kinda pulled back from her recently only cuz i felt she was to familiar with my situation.. and i dont always think that's a good thing i think she was throwing in some opinion as well.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 03:17:17 PM »
Does she throw out the “I’m not 100, but 500% sure” phrase a lot?

anything