Author Topic: Da f just happen?  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Seeker23

Da f just happen?
« on: September 05, 2020, 09:19:16 AM »
So it has been quite some time since I had a reading and my questions are no longer about a POI. I gave up on readings with the one ex a long time ago. But out of no where ran into a coworker that told me, “you are xxxxx, he still talks about you till this day, he still talks about you.” I was like ummmm Ok.

This woman told me the ex he went to, just stopped talking to him after he spent so much taking her out to places, etc.

This woman was a big surprise to me and what she said.

Least it to say, he is in the same place he has been and back to whatever.  All psychics that predicted he would marry a matter of months at the time were wrong, all psychics claiming he loved me were Wrong. But as of June 2020 they were not together and he was in the same exact place.

I am trying not to focus on that.

I have tried asking two, if anyone new was coming into my life and was left with nothing. The latest, reading, not really a reading with a prediction, but full of advice. But she was right, I, always, hope for a “change.” That change never happens or it is with a big heart and hope for change with people.

The kicker in life, I started to think of an ex from ten years ago. Because something reminded me of them. We were almost married three times, but it never happen.

I got over it so to speak. But then ended up having a dream about them, and when I went out to meet a friend. Ended up sitting next to his brother.

Strangest experience ever and thankfully, nothing rang a bell with them, since it has been so many years,  with my name. I hope it stays that way.

But my love life is nonexistent. To the point of depressing, but still hoping for the one to come along.

I just am not getting any answers.