Author Topic: Thomas John  (Read 7477 times)

Offline toknow

Thomas John
« on: March 10, 2012, 04:34:39 AM »
Hello all! 
I just wanted to let everyone know about a psychic medium named Thomas John. His website is mediumthomas.com.  I read with him last month. Most of his predictions for me are further out, but a big one he predicted for mid-March is happening right now!   This man also has a blog on his website where he posted 2012 predictions (I can verify they were posted back in early January) . MANY of these have happened already, including  the recent major destructive storms in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and 'health issues'  with Whitney Houston.  He also reads on Keen under honesttogodpsychic. 
You can also listen to him on Blog Talk Radio,, Voices From Beyond show, on the first and third Sunday of every month.  This guy is the real deal!

TimeHeals

Re: Thomas John
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »
Hello all! 
I just wanted to let everyone know about a psychic medium named Thomas John. His website is mediumthomas.com.  I read with him last month. Most of his predictions for me are further out, but a big one he predicted for mid-March is happening right now!   This man also has a blog on his website where he posted 2012 predictions (I can verify they were posted back in early January) . MANY of these have happened already, including  the recent major destructive storms in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and 'health issues'  with Whitney Houston.  He also reads on Keen under honesttogodpsychic. 
You can also listen to him on Blog Talk Radio,, Voices From Beyond show, on the first and third Sunday of every month.  This guy is the real deal!

I don't know, always had my doubts about male readers, but I did visit his sight out of curiosity about his 2012 predictions, and he's pretty much wrong on a lot of them.

Gold prices going down 'significantly'?? Umm, no - i don't think so. In fact, current economic indicators dictate gold may slip very slightly, temporarily, yet still will remain quite high, and forecasts indicate gold continue to rise above current in 2013 & 2014. You can look at the historic data on gold prices yourself, and the current and future indicators. I am an investor myself, so I keep a keen eye on such things.

Whitney Houston having health problems?? You don't say! Like this HASN'T been in the media for, oh, idk, the last FEW YEARS...???

Natural disasters in the mid-west and some of the lower states?? Again, look at historic data for these types of natural disasters occurring in these parts of the country.

And the 2012 super bowl - neither one of those teams were even IN the Super Bowl, unless he is predicting this for 2013.

These are just a FEW of his 'predictions' that really are not predictions at all. And I thought I saw on his site something about him being on Best American Psychics thing or something??? And didn't someone JUST POST a few days ago about Best American Psychis? I could be wrong, I would have to go back and re-read all the posts, but its something that caught my eye.

Are you in fact this Thomas John?? Just curious.

Here's some of my own predictions, and I by no means am claiming to be a 'psychic': gas and food prices will continue to rise, less homes will be foreclosed upon because of Obama's new program to help those underwater refinance at lower interest rates, it would SEEM that jobless rates are going to be slightly lower, as reported in the media, but not really the case - the reality being those who were on unemployment, their benefits have run out, NOT because they found new jobs, and the middle class will continue to get screwed.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
Toknow has been on the forum for a little while and has posted before. I don't think they're Thomas John.

I read with him last year, and he did tell me that I would not be with the old SM and that we would only ever be friends.  He did say I'd be in a relationship in 2012, but that was pretty much it. He didn't give me any details. I don't think he reads on Keen anymore, but that's where I read with him last year. Based on the availability listed on his site, it looks like he's booked up for a couple weeks.

TimeHeals

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »
Toknow has been on the forum for a little while and has posted before. I don't think they're Thomas John.

I read with him last year, and he did tell me that I would not be with the old SM and that we would only ever be friends.  He did say I'd be in a relationship in 2012, but that was pretty much it. He didn't give me any details. I don't think he reads on Keen anymore, but that's where I read with him last year. Based on the availability listed on his site, it looks like he's booked up for a couple weeks.

Thank you for pointing that out, Synergy. apologies to to you, ToKnow. Just frustrated over these 'psychics'. Its unbelievable that he's booked when clearly, his 'predictions' for 2012 to date, are so far wrong. Any one of us could make these types of predictions.

Offline toknow

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:19:43 PM »
No, I'm not Thomas John, nor any other psychic I've brought up or commented on in the last 6 months on this forum. I'm just like you, frustrated  at all the fakes, liars and outright lying thieves that take our money and feed us lies and BS when we're at a very vulnerable time of our lives.  I started getting readings in 1992, first from local psychics and 10 years later I found Keen and other sites. I've called more and spent more than I want to know.  Of all those I've talked to,, I'd say 99.9% are fake.  Of that very VERY  small number of  people with a real gift that were worthy of calling back, two were actually men. 

I called Thomas John last month.  We talked about someone who I was having problems with. I had grown increasingly suspicious of them lying to me and behaving in an unethical manner.  Thomas gave me details of what he saw which backed up my suspicions.  He knew details that I already knew about the person and situation also.  Then he said something strange - do nothing.  He told me not to rock the boat or confront this person.  I was ready for a confrontational showdown after hearing what he said.  He again suggested that I do nothing for a month, or at least mid-March.  I dont' remember his exact verbiage, if he said he couldn't see exactly what or that he couldn't TELL me what would happen, but that something would happen that would totally change the picture if I just wait.  So I did.  I followed his advice.  Last week, the person I asked about was diagnosed (out of the blue) with a terminal illness.  It's a whole new ballgame.  I'm so glad I followed his advice because a confrontation would have not only profoundly impacted the lives of myself and this person, but also many others.  That alone was worth the $45 he charges for 25 minutes.  What is that, $1.80/min? 

He also told me that I would be asked to take someone's dog because they could no longer deal with it.  That happened this past weekend.  Not a life changing prediction, but not so general that it could apply to anyone!   

As for his 2012 predictions, I'm not going to get in a pi$$ing match on those.  A few have already happened and it's only March. I  didn't see any that said they would happen before end of March.  Either way, he's on my very short list of people I'd call again. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »
@toknow: yeah, I really apologize for that - was having a bad day, highly emotional time - when I wrote that, so I do apologize.

Offline toknow

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:17:33 PM »
Timeheals, no problem, no apology needed. We're all agitated at times about the stuff we talk about out here - we're upset, we call, we get ripped off most times. 

Kind of funny story, when I first read your reply to my post I was a bit agitated.  I wrote a long and somewhat abrasive response. I was distracted a couple times during the composing of the response and when I finally hit POST,,, I'd already timed out and had been logged off.  I figured that was my 'SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE'  to cool out!!  LOL!  Today I realized I really didn't give any convincing details about my experience with him so I put what I could out there.  I"ll post more if and when they happen. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 05:40:14 PM »
Timeheals, no problem, no apology needed. We're all agitated at times about the stuff we talk about out here - we're upset, we call, we get ripped off most times. 

Kind of funny story, when I first read your reply to my post I was a bit agitated.  I wrote a long and somewhat abrasive response. I was distracted a couple times during the composing of the response and when I finally hit POST,,, I'd already timed out and had been logged off.  I figured that was my 'SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE'  to cool out!!  LOL!  Today I realized I really didn't give any convincing details about my experience with him so I put what I could out there.  I"ll post more if and when they happen.

@tokow: lol, thanks but - yes, I did need to apologize to you . But now I know not to write stuff when I am feeling like that - like you said, give myself time to cool off.

Offline Dm11

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 01:51:44 AM »
I know this was an old thread, but just wanted to add that I had a reading with Thomas John several months ago and almost nothing he said has occurred,  I am not even sure of what he actually said on his own because he was asking me so many questions.  I thought psychics were suppose to tell you answers, not the other way around.  He seemed like a very nice guy, he just really didn't have any answers for me.  Unfortunately, after wasting so much money on psychics that so many people swore by, I find it hard to believe anyone knows anything anymore.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 01:59:41 AM »
@Dm11 - ugh. I heard that guy was good too. Total bummer.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »
Who else have you read with DM? It can break the bank trying to find a good, ethical reader....unfortunately.

Offline Dm11

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
Bella,
I read with some psychics here in Los Angeles at places like the psychic eye (can't remember the psychics names) and with Lisalee out of Nevada. Unbelievably, not one has ever been right about anything.  You would think that guessing would produce at least some right predictions.  My friend read with Thomas John and said he told her names and things no one knew.  However, he was dead wrong with me.  Everything he told me over the course of one hour was completely wrong.  I answered more of his questions that he answered of mine.  It seemed like he was just guessing after he would ask me something.