Author Topic: Who would you believe the most out of these readers  (Read 8950 times)

Offline Angel2393

Who would you believe the most out of these readers
« on: July 29, 2020, 05:20:39 PM »
Hi everyone!
Who would you believe the most out of these readers??
- Queen of cups 18
— dawn maree
— Norah Jones
— Aries intuition
— ms angel
— angel tarot readings on bitwine?

Offline maggs30

Re: Who would you believe the most out of these readers
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 05:24:03 PM »
QofCs

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 05:25:13 PM »
Aries has been the most accurate for me.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 05:27:50 PM »
I just had reading woth Aries and she was wrong. I always ask about someone who I know for sure loves me just to see how accurate the reader is. She said he doesn’t want to talk to me and doesn’t love me. Yeah okay. I had to get a restrianing order on him because he stalks me and calls me 98 x a day

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 05:48:01 PM »
QoC18 (details and short term) and Aries (intentions and overall outcome).

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 06:56:21 PM »
Queen of cups for short term and Aries for longer term. She’s good for me for about 5 months out for sure...but she’s been saying September something is going to change since December. In each reading I’ve had with her. In December it wasn’t very clear what it would be...by May she had a much better picture of what it was.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 03:00:02 AM »
QofC and I don’t even like her but I would believe over the rest of them.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 07:14:32 AM »
Qoc is most rubbish reader..she is either so good or so crap...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 05:04:38 AM »
QofC and Kisha. I've read with angel but I haven't been able to verify any of her stuff so can't attest to it.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 06:18:33 AM »
Only Kisha. She's been amazing for me. She is great in reading present and past and many of her predictions come to pass in the right time frame (not love life). She reads people's mind and personality amazingly and I love that part. No one else can do that, this accurate. BTW, she reads 1-2 years far out.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 03:56:44 PM »
Only Kisha. She's been amazing for me. She is great in reading present and past and many of her predictions come to pass in the right time frame (not love life). She reads people's mind and personality amazingly and I love that part. No one else can do that, this accurate. BTW, she reads 1-2 years far out.

what do you mean by not love life? do you mean she is wrong for love life or that her timeframe for love life are wrong?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 06:16:45 PM »

what do you mean by not love life? do you mean she is wrong for love life or that her timeframe for love life are wrong?

I meant predictions on "new guys" who are supposed to come to my life in the future. In several readings, she saw different people and described them accurately but they never showed up.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 06:33:06 PM »
that makes me nervous then because she saw a new guy for me next year and so that means she saw me single all year and clearly if she is not good at new people, does that mean i am not meeting this special person she talks of?

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2020, 07:28:16 PM »
Aries Intuition was dead wrong for me. I asked about career stuff. She was also very rude. I really don't know why psychics insist on being obnoxious, I'm convinced someone at some point told them it makes them seem more credible. Anyway, she got everything wrong - number of companies I'd get an offer from, who I'd be speaking with at the companies, timing.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 11:42:59 PM »
Aries intuition. Queen of Cups is also accurate but she is literally RIGHT IN THE MOMENT, so the reading may vary few hours later. Aries intuition sees a few months out and she's been right for me so far.

anything