Author Topic: Seha  (Read 28319 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Seha
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 01:46:39 PM »
LMAO Cjean!  Yeah, that's what I would like to know about someone with that many guides?  You know if it was one of us and we had that many voices in our heads, we'd be on some serious medication and confined for sure! :o

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 02:40:23 PM »
Kareena, you are so right about not being emotionally invested. This is where the universal law kicks in, if we want something really bad and we are obsessing about it we are really pushing it away. The Universe wants us to be invested in ourselves first, so then It is able to give us everything else  :)
I love this forum because I read stuff that confirms my beliefs!

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »
we sure would angel ??? and her guides are mean lmaooo

Offline cj

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »
lmao @ pt....I love Seha...Donna and my friend who reads tarot ...

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »
That gives me hope for Amy's predictions (Amy from PS).  As she was reading me, I could tell she was reading the cards...because she did like Anasela does...she said..."say his name three times"...I guess that's when she pulls the cards?? I didn't ask...Has anyone talked to Amy lately...any predictions coming true with her?  I will say something...William from CP his que has been awefully full...and have you read all of his testimonials..they are off the chain...and I read with William about 3 weeks ago and he said something to me about the guy that I am interested in...he said that at the end of the month he would see someone that reminded him of himself (new guy has some issues..alcohol..etc)..and last night..there was a situation with some kind of bad people..and I think it really made him take a look at himself...I don't know..maybe pulling at straws...and when I talked to William he was so soft spoken that I thought.."oh well...he was nice..but he probably wasn't right for me"...but I think maybe William was on to something...not sure and can't go into detail...but I'm going to keep this and his predictions in mind..Also...I would love to hear more about Sabrina...I never thought about talking to her...but after reading her testimonials.she sounds good..oh yea...and Violet...I was thinking that these ladies might be a good choice for me also...any thoughts??  thanks everyone...tippy xo!

Offline cj

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »
Ive read with William, Violet and sabrina...all are good...I have read with Violet since I started cp..but nothing has come true...but she is good with a persons thoughts and feelings...really good, so I just try her with that.

As for William, I tried him last year I'll have to see my notes.

Havent tried Amy but I heard she is amazing

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 03:42:54 PM »
Cj What Sabrina told you? I read with her many times.

Offline cj

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »
I'll have to get back my notes. BUt she doesnt get into any real details...she said my guy has been confused for a long time, a lot is on his shoulders and how everything will turn out good. She said that it will all work out bc I love him, he loves me, and Im the best thing that's happened to him (which I know for sure thats true) 8) and she does see us together...but who the hell knows how long????? She said she understand this looks bad but this other woman is soo difficultto deal with and he's not going to stay there.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
Tippy Sabrina will not give you any details, her timeframes usually don't work either, but she really gives the main outcome and readings with her are fairly quick. For me 90% of her main outcomes came true. That is why I like to call her.

Offline cj

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 03:56:13 PM »
wow 90% amazing. well right now Im just waiting on outcomes girls. Yeah as far as timelines idk if she is good bc Im not sure if it passed yet. I'll check back on my notes.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 04:11:27 PM »
ok, that is very helpful...yes and I'm not so concerned with timeframes...I really would like to know the outcome of this particular situation...or at least know that things will get stronger..it is a good cause so to speak (this man)...or it will safely get me to point "b" as Ellen described the "perfect man" coming in for me...I just can't imagine..I can't imagine, I can't imagine...did I say that?? You know when we are young..seems there was always a plan 'b' man...and things never seemed so bad....now later in life...you find one...get so hung up on that person...and the plan "b" men are harder to find...anyway...I'm sitting here looking at Williams que...lately he's just been on in the nighttime..like 10pm to midnight and beyond..but today he's on right now and he's busy...and every evening like around 8:30 or so I look at his que and it's already got 4 or 5 people in it...and it doesn't slow down...I'm thinking I might break down and call William today...when I was going to call Alison....why do I still love Alison so much...that is so weird..nothing she's ever told me in the last 7 months has come to pass...but yet I feel this connection to her like she knows me and she just describes his energy...and she was right about the end of this month...she said...don't react to anything negative at the end of the month and let me tell you with this new guy....a whole bunch of potentially negative stuff just happened in the last 4 or 5 days...and especially last nights phone conversation with him...he laid some stuff on me about something going on with his babymama and daughter...and I got a little upset...and haven't heard from him since...so we'll see what happens...but might call William. xo, tippy...

sammiepoo

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 05:46:17 AM »
For those that have read with Seha is she really as good as they say she is?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 12:22:37 AM »
Seha had given me a timeframe which she was correct about for me too.

BTW starlite, i tried to send you a message back and its not letting me for some reason... sorry

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 02:45:58 AM »
I've had no luck with Seha with her reading or timeframes ... well....maybe except one.  I'll break it down for you guys and let you guys decide to read with her or not.

April 29: Had a fight with bf and he won't talk to me.  Called Seha and she said two weeks till contact, another two weeks things will go back to normal.  I'll get the internship i inquired about.  I'll hear the news within a week.  I did hear from him two weeks after, only to dump me so now he's become my ex.  There was no internship, the school lied.  I did however, got an interview and a job offer the same time period.  This is as far as her accuracy for me goes though.

April 30: Two days after the break up, i went hysteric and called ALOT of CPs.  Seha said not to worry and that in two weeks he'll come knocking at my door sorta speak and in those two weeks i will feel that he's totally gone.  Well, that was 100% WRONG! lol

June 17: Called for an update.  Right off the bat she asked if he's told me he loves me.  I said no.  She said 'well he's going to and i get that it's soon, 1 week to 10 days.  Let's give it two weeks then.  He'll realize he misses me and cares about.  Well, It's almost a month later....and again 100% WRONG!

Good luck guys.

Offline rainy16

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:41 AM »
Guys, For me Seha has been quite accurate on picking my guys troubles, his problems with his birth family, when he would travel (mostly unplanned) to meet his parents, his dilemmas and his struggle with his Dad etc. She can read him very well on the now. So far she has been accurate in how things would proceed between us - except this break in communication we had out of the blue. But she sees that I will have a new person in my life soon (and am already talking to another guy I kind of like - not sure if I will feel the passion) but she said that I need to wait for the rest of the year before I make any decisions with the new guy since by then the old one will be back and also till then I need to focus on my own growth and stability. She sees that I will be in a better state of mind to make the right choice by EOY. (I think that is a very empowering advice)

We'll see what happens. Right now - am reaching a stage where am a bit bitter and angry with my guy (who was also my very close friend). Not sure if I want him (happy that I feel this way - gives me peace) - but we'll see. Will keep ya'all posted :)

anything