Author Topic: Keen Pros  (Read 3681 times)

Offline Tiggymo37

Keen Pros
« on: May 06, 2020, 08:39:18 AM »
Hello all!

So I’ve mostly only  gotten readings from private sites - trust me, I’ve had ALOT  :-\ . I love being able to receive a reading for a full hour and build that connection. Maybe that’s excessive but it works because I typically don’t have specific questions and prefer general readings.

Anyways, due to many of the reviews on this site I decided to give keen a try. I never really trusted these “psychic mills” as I call them but thought why not. I really wanted to try Cookie, but somehow I was 85th in her queue then 88 and now I’m not in it at all. Not sure how that happened but *shrugs*. So far I’ve spoken with QOC18, Barbara4846 and Michele Answers. I’m a bit underwhelmed.

Each time I end a call I’m like, that’s it? Also I hate having to come up with a specific question, and only have that answered. I really don’t have much I specifically want to know. I really don’t want to be asking about an ex, or anyone else. Apparently “is anything coming up in my love life?” isn’t specific enough. I just feel like the interactions are so quick! & it’s definitely more expensive than the longer readings I usually get (minute for minute). But maybe it’s because I’m just not used to readings this way.

I’m wondering what do you all like about using the keen platform? Do you prefer them over private sites? Is it because you typically have a quick specific question? Are some of your favs on this site? I’m not sure if I can get my money back so I’m in a few more queues for now. Hopefully they don’t all call at the same time lol. I’m debating whether to close the account after that but want to make sure I’m not missing out on something!

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Keen Pros
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 01:34:02 PM »
Hi Tiggy!

Keen (or any of these sites) I believe are used for quick readings with a specific question or specific focus. Why? Because they typically charge by minute and I couldn’t image someone having an hour reading on these sites lol.

Also most ppl who call (including this forum) are calling about relationships. Specifically about either getting back with someone or getting with someone. Of course there are their reasons but I bet those are the top 2.

With that being said, most people are calling about something or someone specific to their love life (of course career too) to get insight along the way.

If I were you, I’d just stick to general readings with your trusted readers - especially if there isnt a specific situation you are calling about...because I would come away feeling the same way - like “what thats it? esp if Ive been used to hour long general reads.

Also these sites are great when you want to peep in on the current here and now. At first I was against “present” readings because I thought readings should give predictions...but I realized sometimes there are things that are here in the present that you may not know or understand and with a good reader you can check in to get an idea of whats going on

Hello all!

So I’ve mostly only  gotten readings from private sites - trust me, I’ve had ALOT  :-\ . I love being able to receive a reading for a full hour and build that connection. Maybe that’s excessive but it works because I typically don’t have specific questions and prefer general readings.

Anyways, due to many of the reviews on this site I decided to give keen a try. I never really trusted these “psychic mills” as I call them but thought why not. I really wanted to try Cookie, but somehow I was 85th in her queue then 88 and now I’m not in it at all. Not sure how that happened but *shrugs*. So far I’ve spoken with QOC18, Barbara4846 and Michele Answers. I’m a bit underwhelmed.

Each time I end a call I’m like, that’s it? Also I hate having to come up with a specific question, and only have that answered. I really don’t have much I specifically want to know. I really don’t want to be asking about an ex, or anyone else. Apparently “is anything coming up in my love life?” isn’t specific enough. I just feel like the interactions are so quick! & it’s definitely more expensive than the longer readings I usually get (minute for minute). But maybe it’s because I’m just not used to readings this way.

I’m wondering what do you all like about using the keen platform? Do you prefer them over private sites? Is it because you typically have a quick specific question? Are some of your favs on this site? I’m not sure if I can get my money back so I’m in a few more queues for now. Hopefully they don’t all call at the same time lol. I’m debating whether to close the account after that but want to make sure I’m not missing out on something!

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 01:46:47 PM »
Thank you Sparkle! I realize it was probably a dumb post to begin with lol. I just had another reading and she kept me on for almost 40 minutes  :o. It’s funny because I’m trying not to ask about an ex, I’m only interested in what’s to come in a new person but EVERYone keeps bringing him up. I keep being told someone from my past is going to reach out to me and he is currently snooping on my social media pages. He cares about me and is a bit shocked I haven’t reached out to me first. We have some type of karmic connection and he’s a great guy but has a lot of inner struggles. I just roll my eyes and am like “okay but what about a new person coming in??” Lol. I wonder if these things are commonly being said to others. I’m also told I’ll have a choice between him and another person. Fun times

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 02:21:13 PM »
Hi Tiggy - If I may weigh in....   Readers like Yona are fabulous to get once a year general readings.  Will is good for some people and Matilda too!   I like QoC18 for specific questions on Keen.   I know others have their favorites!

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »
Hi Tiggy - If I may weigh in....   Readers like Yona are fabulous to get once a year general readings.  Will is good for some people and Matilda too!   I like QoC18 for specific questions on Keen.   I know others have their favorites!

Yes I love Yona! She’s had some very specific hits with me although her predictions did take quite a while. I’ve only had two readings with her; I went for my second two years after the first because that’s when my predictions happened. So I’ll probably wait a good bit before I do another with her. It’s so funny that I even have periods where I ‘binge’ on readings because I really have no specific issues. If anything, I really want reassurance that I’ll find the type of love I seek one day - I guess that’s my main concern. Other than that I’m not sure what I’m out here searching for in talking to psychics but hopefully I figure it out one day. I tried QOC18 a couple days ago and she was really nice, contrary to what many have said. I’ll have to look into Will and Matilda - thank you!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 11:29:03 PM »
Hello all!

If you've been bumped off Cookie's waitlist you probably need to change the timing on this. The same thing happened to me recently and I realized that it allows you to be in the queue for a set time. The default is 24 hours - meaning if you waitlisted two days ago, you're probably off now. You can go in and change it to a month. When it gets closer to a month since you've been in queue you, can tack on another month onto it until you have a call with her.

From my personal experience readers prefer you ask specific questions because that's how they read and can answer your question at best. I know some people say that if a reader can't do a general reading then it means they're a fraud, however I don't think that's true. I believe each person carries their gift differently.

I think private sites are cheaper than Keen - which is great. However what I don't like about private sites is that you need to make an appointment, and sometimes the days and times available may not always work for me. Plus my "go to" reader doesn't have her own site so there's that lol.

I use Keen because it's super quick and I can see when readers are on (even if it's super late at night for me). During the day I work and at night I'm at home (with other roommates) so the chat option on Keen is super nice because I don't have other people hearing my conversation. At one point last year after a binge I considered deleting my Keen account until I found a reader who's a diamond in the rough. She's been 90% accurate for me so I keep my account on there solely because of her. These days I don't get readings that often but I just keep my account in case.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 02:55:54 AM »
Who is Yona? Is she on Keen? Or does she have a personal site? Can you please let me know as I have heard her name a lot on this forum. Thank you :)))

Offline seeker123

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 03:13:51 AM »
Who is Yona? Is she on Keen? Or does she have a personal site? Can you please let me know as I have heard her name a lot on this forum. Thank you :)))

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/readings_20.html

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 06:17:22 AM »
Hello all!

If you've been bumped off Cookie's waitlist you probably need to change the timing on this. The same thing happened to me recently and I realized that it allows you to be in the queue for a set time. The default is 24 hours - meaning if you waitlisted two days ago, you're probably off now. You can go in and change it to a month. When it gets closer to a month since you've been in queue you, can tack on another month onto it until you have a call with her.

From my personal experience readers prefer you ask specific questions because that's how they read and can answer your question at best. I know some people say that if a reader can't do a general reading then it means they're a fraud, however I don't think that's true. I believe each person carries their gift differently.

I think private sites are cheaper than Keen - which is great. However what I don't like about private sites is that you need to make an appointment, and sometimes the days and times available may not always work for me. Plus my "go to" reader doesn't have her own site so there's that lol.

I use Keen because it's super quick and I can see when readers are on (even if it's super late at night for me). During the day I work and at night I'm at home (with other roommates) so the chat option on Keen is super nice because I don't have other people hearing my conversation. At one point last year after a binge I considered deleting my Keen account until I found a reader who's a diamond in the rough. She's been 90% accurate for me so I keep my account on there solely because of her. These days I don't get readings that often but I just keep my account in case.

Ohh ok, that makes sense about the queue. I was thinking she personally kicked me off the wait list lol. I’m starting to see why people like Keen. I don’t like having to wait for a callback, but overall I see the convenience of it. Hopefully I can find a “go-to” on here as well!

anything