Author Topic: Unreadable  (Read 1155 times)

Yaz88

Unreadable
« on: February 25, 2020, 03:16:06 AM »
Is it possible to be unreadable?  Lately, with even the few readings I’ve received, it feels like none of the readers are really connecting with my present situation.  I mean some very key events aren’t being mentioned and my current emotional state (which is incredibly ambitious and focused on work) is not being picked up on at all. I’m definitely not in an overly emotional state right now and not overly invested in any outcome that doesn’t pertain to finances or my family’s well-being.  The readings aren’t resonating and this has made me wonder if it’s possible to be unreadable? 

Offline Ash1234567

Re: Unreadable
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 05:18:06 AM »
Yep, you ain’t the only one. I read with someone today who is meant to be fantastic on the present but I could barely get anything out of them. Completely wrong. I don’t know why it is that no one can seem to read me

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 07:10:06 AM »
yes, i heard from a local store psychic that YES some people are unreadable; very 'blocked'
for those, she simply declined to read again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 05:16:04 PM »
Yep, you ain’t the only one. I read with someone today who is meant to be fantastic on the present but I could barely get anything out of them. Completely wrong. I don’t know why it is that no one can seem to read me

It just means you need a better, stronger psychic. If they can't read you, it doesn't mean you're blocked, it means the reader is. You may vibrant on a higher plane than most people.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 08:34:42 PM »

It just means you need a better, stronger psychic. If they can't read you, it doesn't mean you're blocked, it means the reader is. You may vibrant on a higher plane than most people.

Have you got any recommendations?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 09:36:59 PM »
Not really.
I did read with a reader once who was really good, but just the first time only. I thought I had found my go-to but she was just general, off and full of useless advice the 2nd, 3rd and 4th readings. I kept trying to get back what we had during the first reading. But even during the first read, she complained that she had to meditate 30 minutes before reading me. She never meditated like that again so the readings were never as good. If you like her on fb you can get discounted readings from there much cheaper than on her site.

anything