Author Topic: Uli  (Read 19172 times)

Offline Zipocal

Uli
« on: January 10, 2020, 04:00:20 PM »
What's the deal with her?  I noticed she doesn't have her own thread but is mentioned around.   Has anyone had any success with her in the past?

When is she usually online?  Her waitlist is always full and it seems she is never available.

Offline britbrat

Re: Uli
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:10:32 PM »
Uli has a thread under Uli Readings. She was good at remote viewing for me, but not worth the money imo. At one point it was hard to get on her callback list.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,138.0.html

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 12:40:32 AM »
I spoke with her about eight years ago after spending months intensively trying to get on her list. She was very vague, none of her predictions panned out. I have heard other say the same thing, I would not read with her again.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 02:45:30 AM »
Those high dollar readers always seem to disappoint.  She has some really wild reviews from some that make me awful curious to read with her but $15 per minute is a heavy hand to gamble with. 
The only psychic to date I can bring myself to read with is Skye. 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 03:46:53 PM »
I read with her this year and in January of 2019. Her major prediction and about 85% of what she said in the 2019 reading was correct and somethings are still playing out.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 05:30:33 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 04:40:11 PM »
She was right for me too. And came up with very specific details I had zero idea about until 4 months later. They played out. Credit due.

Offline embibems

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 05:04:09 PM »
I've been teetering on booking with her since it's been over three months since my one and only reading w her, but I feel the timing isn't right. I have a prediction coming up around March of this year that seems insanely unlikely to happen but I think I'm going to wait a few more months before (and if!) I read with Uli again. She was spot the f on with the current--stuff I didn't even think was possible was revealed to me a month from our reading.. very unexpected news but she was right on that. Again, still waiting for the spring predictions but we'll see!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 01:07:18 PM »
For those fortunate few that have read with her, when the bloody hell does she come online?? I’ve been ping ponging between 7th and 6th in the queue for over a week now. I’d get the notification that she’s online, but then it would disappear and it seems like it’s never moving. I remember calling CP and asking if they knew what her schedule was and why they don’t require their psychics to post a schedule lol I mean, I know this isn’t a full time job for many of them (and I’d prefer those who actually AREN’T sitting online all day), but my GOD this is a bit crazy.

She’s the last one I want to read with for the year. Usually, I try to read with my top three at the beginning of the year for an outlook. She’s not in my top, but I’ve read loads of good things and figured I’d give her a whirl.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 05:30:01 PM »
For those fortunate few that have read with her, when the bloody hell does she come online?? I’ve been ping ponging between 7th and 6th in the queue for over a week now. I’d get the notification that she’s online, but then it would disappear and it seems like it’s never moving. I remember calling CP and asking if they knew what her schedule was and why they don’t require their psychics to post a schedule lol I mean, I know this isn’t a full time job for many of them (and I’d prefer those who actually AREN’T sitting online all day), but my GOD this is a bit crazy.

She’s the last one I want to read with for the year. Usually, I try to read with my top three at the beginning of the year for an outlook. She’s not in my top, but I’ve read loads of good things and figured I’d give her a whirl.

Girl, it’s a journey. If you can make an appt, do that. I was 1st in line in her queue for 12 days before we read. She comes on around 11am and will take 1-2 calls a time. I called CP and they said many days she will just come on for a appt and log off. She’s great though. Worth the wait.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 05:49:50 PM »
😂😂 LOL thanks! I’ve tried the appt route, but none are available. I hate how you have to call CP every 48 hrs so you don’t lose your spot. Looks like I’ll be waiting lol

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 07:27:41 PM »
😂😂 LOL thanks! I’ve tried the appt route, but none are available. I hate how you have to call CP every 48 hrs so you don’t lose your spot. Looks like I’ll be waiting lol

I feel you. I legit did that Lord knows how many times. There was one point she didn’t log in for 4 days. Turn on your notifications in the app, so you at least get a heads up when she’s online and can check the queue.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 02:35:13 PM »
I give up on her. This is ridiculous, I got kicked from the queue, received a message to text 1 to re-enter, and the queue is full. I call and they tell me they cannot put me back in because it’s full. Kick the last person out then 🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 01:54:37 AM »
I scheduled an appointment and read with Uli today. The call was under 5 minutes. I kept asking for general and she basically got nothing. I would not tell her names or ask about specific people. All I got was I have a big international love coming and he's good looking. I said nothing so she said he speaks another language from another culture but I think he's in the south east US now. I said nothing. She said he owns his own business like a ranch with lots of land then said he's in the medical field. I said nothing. She asked if I had any specific question or person again and I said no so she said okay take care and ended the call. As great as everyone thinks she is be careful in how much you feed them. She got nothing because I fed her nothing. International guy with his own business a ranch and in the medical field. Got it. I will look for a drug cartel guy selling medical marijuana to be my big love. *eyeroll*  plus I don't do long distance relationships and I'm not close to the south east. Oh yeah and I am going to fight with my sister or someone like my sister that knows my mom. And my mom is getting two BIG gifts. Thanks no thanks.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 10:46:25 AM »
I FINALLY got back in get line and should reach her today or tomorrow. I just want to use up my remaining CP funds and didn’t know who else to go to as everyone on CP seems iffy. I never read with her before so I became super curious. It was either her or Anastasia ::shrug::

Offline embibems

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2020, 10:12:59 PM »
I scheduled an appointment and read with Uli today. The call was under 5 minutes. I kept asking for general and she basically got nothing. I would not tell her names or ask about specific people. All I got was I have a big international love coming and he's good looking. I said nothing so she said he speaks another language from another culture but I think he's in the south east US now. I said nothing. She said he owns his own business like a ranch with lots of land then said he's in the medical field. I said nothing. She asked if I had any specific question or person again and I said no so she said okay take care and ended the call. As great as everyone thinks she is be careful in how much you feed them. She got nothing because I fed her nothing. International guy with his own business a ranch and in the medical field. Got it. I will look for a drug cartel guy selling medical marijuana to be my big love. *eyeroll*  plus I don't do long distance relationships and I'm not close to the south east. Oh yeah and I am going to fight with my sister or someone like my sister that knows my mom. And my mom is getting two BIG gifts. Thanks no thanks.

Your post made my heart sink.

When she read for me back in October about my ex POI, she asked if he was from another country. He is, so I confirmed. I have no problem confirming or denying points for psychics when they ask or when there is a break in the conversation/reading. She then asked why she got horses--I said that's his favorite animal. She then told me I'd be seeing him by June 2020 (we haven't spoken since Nov. 2019 and I don't want to hear from him) and that he wants his own ranch with lots of land. Seems a bit similar no?

Uli has nailed past and present for me and gotten future career predictions. But she couldn't predict my ex POI for beans. And that's fine since I've moved on and am planting seeds w someone new💕hoping this is the new love flame Yona saw back last Nov. in my first reading! If so, even her timing would be right which is unusual!

anything