Author Topic: Confused on conflicting readings  (Read 9200 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Confused on conflicting readings
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
I am a little baffled  on how I can speak with one advisor whom I trust, one day they are like positive, 3 days later negative or vise versa  -_-. I have found this with the following
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

I kid you not 72 hours- 2 weeks.  ( like could it have changed that dramatically ) ?

Same thing happened to me with Rosedreams & Phoenix burning..
Was there a break in time? Or was it like me who decided let me call them 3 days later ( which I think was really bad on my part)
Also is their first reading the most accurate or the second?

Uhmm I think there was a month break between my calls. I felt like the first reading was more accurate in my case (both of them). The second reading was the complete opposite :-\

Yaz88

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 08:15:23 PM »
I am a little baffled  on how I can speak with one advisor whom I trust, one day they are like positive, 3 days later negative or vise versa  -_-. I have found this with the following
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

I kid you not 72 hours- 2 weeks.  ( like could it have changed that dramatically ) ?

Hey, Jellybean. From my experience, I have to say that I don't think Mysticalcraft Arriana has any psychic ability whatsoever; she just turns the cards over and weaves a short narrative on what they show. I've had a lot of readings with her, starting back in late 2017, and she couldn't have been more wrong. I mention this in the hopes that it grants you a little peace of mind, instead of feeling anxious about the sudden change. Hugs.

Disclaimer: I mean no offense to those who disagree.

Jellybean, I’m sad to say I am also beginning to doubt Mysticalcraft Arriana’s ability.  As far as predictions for timing, which I don’t hold onto, but which she insisted on - it was an utter and complete failure.

I don’t really know what to say anymore.  Timeframes given by various readers started as June/July then they moved to Sept/August, now they are moving into January through March. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 09:09:10 PM »
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

Hey, Jellybean. From my experience, I have to say that I don't think Mysticalcraft Arriana has any psychic ability whatsoever; she just turns the cards over and weaves a short narrative on what they show. I've had a lot of readings with her, starting back in late 2017, and she couldn't have been more wrong. I mention this in the hopes that it grants you a little peace of mind, instead of feeling anxious about the sudden change. Hugs.

Aww thank you Persimmon hugs back. I think you may be right! I know some swear by her, maybe they have a better connection and I feel they work for them , I do think she is sweet but each reading I scratch my head- like which energy is she picking up now -_- loll because the inconsistency is remarkable

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »
Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

Jellybean, I’m sad to say I am also beginning to doubt Mysticalcraft Arriana’s ability.  As far as predictions for timing, which I don’t hold onto, but which she insisted on - it was an utter and complete failure.

I don’t really know what to say anymore.  Timeframes given by various readers started as June/July then they moved to Sept/August, now they are moving into January through March.

I KNOW!! why the change of time, I mean granted timing is completely fluid etc, but sometimes the timelines change quite drastically. Instead of saying oh 1-2 months just say possibly 6! lol they should push it out farther then they think or don't give a timeline at all. Sorry Yas xoxo

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 12:30:01 AM »
Thank you, honeybee!
For me, the advisors I've spoken with have more or less said similar things about the old poi with the timing being off. There is one that has been mostly accurate on some things and has also said some things about poi that have been true in the past, and I could believe that he's still doing the same thing he always did.
I guess no matter what his situation is, the most important thing for me to know is that he treated me like trash, and I'm better off without that kind of person in my life.
Anyway, best of luck to all of you.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2019, 12:42:36 AM »
You are not the only one with confusing readings with MysticalArianna. I have read with her twice last year about love and career and totally two conflicting readings and none of the predictions came to pass for me. I don't think i would ever read with her again.

Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

I KNOW!! why the change of time, I mean granted timing is completely fluid etc, but sometimes the timelines change quite drastically. Instead of saying oh 1-2 months just say possibly 6! lol they should push it out farther then they think or don't give a timeline at all. Sorry Yas xoxo

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2019, 01:31:25 AM »
You are not the only one with confusing readings with MysticalArianna. I have read with her twice last year about love and career and totally two conflicting readings and none of the predictions came to pass for me. I don't think i would ever read with her again.

Sincerity
Miss Melissa 11
Mystical Craft Arianna

Right!! I took her out of my favourites if I wanted the Inconsistency  it’s better I use a normal civilian on the streets who doesn’t charge hahah

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2019, 02:12:35 AM »
Right!! I took her out of my favourites if I wanted the Inconsistency  it’s better I use a normal civilian on the streets who doesn’t charge hahah

LOL- this is not very politically correct, but I've often said it: if I wanted made-up bullshit, I could ask a bum on the street for free.
Hahahahahhahahhaahah one time believe it or not my friends and I met a crack head  on the streets he gave us a series of numbers and said go play the lottery,  my friend put it in her phone to entertain the guy ..... he was off by 1 number -.- we didn’t believe him so we didn’t buy a ticket we aren’t huge gamblers .. biggest mistake of my life -.-

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2019, 03:54:48 AM »
I’ve definitely been in your position before and take it form me - speaking to readers you normally wouldn’t speak with will only send you on a binge that you don’t need. In my personal opinion I think you should stick with the two readers you normally read with. The fact that the new reader asked so many questions is kind of a red flag - a reader is supposed to give YOU information without asking a million different questions. Usually when they do that it means they’re not connected with you. If you’re REALLY unsure and want to be safe I’d say just consult with one of your regular readers one last time.

^^agreed 100%!! this is fantastic advise!!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2019, 04:31:30 PM »
I have just had a conflicting reading this morning. It's also making me question who to believe. It's honestly too soon to tell if anyone I have read with is right,  but for the most part, everyone that I have read with so far has given me the same outcome and timeline

Offline Smt76

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2023, 02:14:28 AM »
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum but have been getting readings for a few years, mostly on Keen and BitWine. I was wondering if you think mysticalcraftArriana is a fairytale reader? I’ve seen on here so many people really like her (she’s super sweet) but also many say she’s not accurate. I read with her a few years ago and I read with her again today. I’m not sure what to think. Thanks ☺️

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2023, 05:29:36 AM »
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum but have been getting readings for a few years, mostly on Keen and BitWine. I was wondering if you think mysticalcraftArriana is a fairytale reader? I’ve seen on here so many people really like her (she’s super sweet) but also many say she’s not accurate. I read with her a few years ago and I read with her again today. I’m not sure what to think. Thanks ☺️

Totally fairy tale reader

Offline Smt76

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2023, 12:33:49 PM »
Thanks yeah I thought so…She reminds of Irish Donna (both so kind) but a few of Irish Donna’s small predictions have come to pass for me.

Offline mei22

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2023, 07:04:20 PM »
Hey! I’ve never read with her but look at it as your own experience. I recently had a reading with a psychic I only used once amongst like 5-7 of them and realized yesterday she was right! The whole time.. and others say she’s been inaccurate or not authentic but she was literally the cheapest one I’ve ever read with and the most accurate. So I will say take your own outcomes and roll with it! One who works for you might not for another :) consider the outcome you had from a couple years ago with the same reader! Was the outcome as they predicted?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2023, 12:22:27 AM »
Hahhaa. Now you gotta spill. Hahaha jk

anything